Chapter 146 : Leaving the secrets, crossing the Robbery (Unedited)

"I don't care, Lin's death is definitely related to Murong's face. I can't ignore it." Song Liyi said openly, "I will never let my daughter die." I want Murong to bury the Liner who gave me my burial."

"Do you think I don't want to do this?" Seeing Song Liyi's appearance, Song Kaizhi flashed a trace of disgust, but after all, his wife was in front of him. He still said with patience. "You think about it, if you even We all have an accident, and who will come to Lin's hatred after that?"

He really wants to avenge his daughter, but the premise is that he will not be dragged into the water. The daughter is indeed very important, but the deceased has been paralyzed, he will not lose everything for the daughter now.

"What do you mean?" Song Liyi will be suspiciously looking at Song Kaizhi. "Are you deceiving me? You said so much, but you just want to persuade me to be more comfortable."

"I did this for us." Song Kaizhi's look became serious. "Have you forgotten it? Father said it, Liner's things must be investigated first, and we should not let us act rashly. But I Taking advantage of the human condition, asked the Guardian of the Dark Guard to help us get rid of Murong."

"The jade cards of all the people who have gone out, including the Guardian leader, are already broken. This shows that these people are already dead. Now the father is angry, the family is already screaming. If this thing is checked Come out, then we are really finished. So, during this time, we must act low-key."

"Then when will you be able to avenge Liner and kill the Murong?" Song Liyi listened to it, but there is still no way to let go. "According to your meaning, we must let this Murong." Have you always been paying attention to your impunity?"

"No." Because he was worried that Song Liyi would continue to make trouble, Song Kaizhi quickly pacified and said, "I will find a way to avenge Liner after this time."

Song Liyi did not say anything, just nodded.

Seeing that Song Liyi did not continue to make trouble, Song Kaizhi finally breathed a sigh of relief. Then he hurried away from the room. Now that the dark guards are dead, if he continues to check, he is worried that he will be found soon. Therefore, he must now deploy it well and prevent this from involving him.

When Song Kaizhi left the room, Song Liyi's calm face suddenly became gloomy, and the original face was also picked up.

This is her husband, who clearly said that she should avenge her daughter, but when she touched her own interests, she immediately withdrew. Oh, she knows that her daughter is the husband's daughter, but she is not her husband's only daughter. Therefore, after encountering a change, the husband can immediately change his attitude, and even he can avenge his daughter.

But she is different, and Lin is her only daughter. Now the only daughter has an accident. The only thing she can do is to send the murderer who killed her daughter to **** and to accompany her daughter. Since the husband is not willing to do it now, she will personally take it.

Murong pours out, you give me a wait, I must let you give me Liner to bury.

At this time, Murong will not know these things, and she and Huangfu are still in the secret! She always wanted to find a chance to have a good chat with Huangfu, after all, she promised Lily. However, there was no time until this day, when Huangfu sent the rotor to play a few World of Warcraft, she found the opportunity.

Murong pours his face toward Long Li and makes a look, let Long Li shun first. After all, although this matter is related to Long Li, it is because Long Li is one of the parties, so it is more necessary to avoid.

Soon, only Huangfu and Murong were left, but Murong had not organized the language, and Huangfu first spoke.

"Well, if you want to say anything, then let's speak directly!" Looking at Murong's sigh of relief, the emperor whispered openly. "You don't have to worry about it all the time. You are all good." A few days, let's just say it!"