Chapter 100 : Burning the Murong home (1)

The hot flame burned on the palm of Murong Yan, setting off her hand to be more white and tender. The ten coveted Fu Yuan Dan in her hand at the moment when the flame rises like a smoke disappears.

This scene makes everyone look silly. No one can think of it, Murong Yan will actually ruin the ten Fu Yuan Dan directly.

This is not an ordinary thing, it is the recovery dan of the fifth products! The fifth level medicines of the medicinal herbs were originally hard to find, especially the life-saving remedies like Fu Yuan dan, which is even more rare. However, now Murong Yan squints and did not even blinks her eyes, directly ruined the ten recovery dan.

In a few seconds that Murong’s flames disappeared, her white palms did not suffer any harm. But the ten dans that had been lying there were completely gone.

"Murong Yan, are you crazy?" Murong Xiong couldn't help but yell, "Do you know what you are doing? You actually ruined so many recovery dans?"

He couldn't believe what happened in front of him. So many recovery dans, but in just few seconds of time spent it disappear in this world. Ten recovery Yuan Dan, what kind of existence is it! If he had ten of it, he would be almost fearless.

But now such a precious remedy, all ruined in the hands of Murong Yan.

If it wasn’t because it was in her hands now, if it wasn’t because of the existence of that horrible man, he would now want to take it and slap the filthy son of this violent creature.

"Of course I know what I am doing." Murong Yan raised a mischievous smile on her face, just like a successful child with a mischief. "Mu Rong's owner, these remedies are mine, I want to ruin it, why not?"

Hearing Murong Yan seemingly innocent answer, Murong’s anger, he is about to vomit blood. Even if his heart is clear, Murong Yan moves were to irritate him and satirize him. In the face of such a thing, he still has no way to calm down.

A few elders, such as Murong Rui, were also stunned by Murong Yan's move. Although they are distressed, they are also very clear that they are simply not qualified to say anything.

Gently patted the palm of her hand, Murong Yan looked at Murong Xiong, and her eyes were cold. "Mu Rong's owner, from now on, there is no relationship between you and me. However, today is my Murong  Yan will leave the Murong family. Instead of being expelled by the Murong family. From today, the success and failure of the Murong family has nothing to do with me. Similarly, my life and death glory has no relationship with the Murong family."

"However, before I leave, I will give back something to you for your doings today."

The people did not even react, they only saw Murong Yan stepped on her feet. With the help of mysterious force, she jumped directly into the air and immediately summoned the heart of the earth. The golden flame, with a hot temperature, appeared in front of her. Then a group of flames, one becomes two, two becomes four, four becomes eight...

Soon, in front of Murong Yan, there were countless flames.

"Go--" screamed, the flames flew directly in all directions, and soon fell on the roof, on the rockery, on the trees...

For a time, many places in the Murong family were on fire. These flames and the general flames don't seem to be the same. After they fall, they were burn immediately.

Seeing the fire that she made, Murong Yan expression on her face did not change, as if all of this had nothing to do with her. Soon, she flew down and walked toward Murong Snow. Murong Snow kept back and forth.

Murong Yan directly walked in front of Murong Snow, watching the Murong Snow bowing indifferently. "Mu Rong Snow never let me sees you."

After that, she would walk in the direction of the gate.

Huangfu picked up his eyebrows and looked at everything that happened in front of him. He smiled lowly. "It really is a little girl who has a hatred!"

Said, followed the footsteps of Murong Yan and also left the Murong family. The Rotor naturally behind.

Murong Rui and others have no thoughts at this time to manage MurongYan let alone send people to grasp Murong Yan. They are very clear in their hearts that there are men who are horrible, and there is no way for them to change their feelings.

Moreover, for them now, the most important thing is to put out the fire first. The fire is so big that if it is not extinguished in time, it will definitely cause serious losses. Moreover, they also know that this fire cannot be extinguished so easily.

Murong Xiong had already passed out. When he saw Murong swaying and directly set fire to the Murong family, he was so anxious to attack in his heart. After spitting a sip of blood, he fell down directly.

Murong Snow was not much better. Although Murong Yan did not cause too much damage to her, she only had five fingerprints on her neck. However, Murong Yan last look was cold and she felt chilling.

At this time, she really regretted it. She wanted to see the tragic end of Murong Yan, but she didn't expect that the last thing would be like this. Her legs are soft and she has no strength at all. She just wants to leave but can't do it.

However, at this time, no one has time to pay attention to Murong Snow. The Murong family suffered such a fire, and everyone’s energy was placed on the fire.

In the end, Murong Xiyi sent a few people to send Murong Snow back to her yard.

With difficulty the fire was finally extinguished. However, such a fire has also caused heavy losses to the Murong family. A lot of buildings were burned, and the garden was burned almost half. Fortunately, in this fire, there were no other casualties other than those who were slightly injured by the fire.

However, all of this has nothing to do with Murong Yan. From the moment she stepped out of the Murong family, she and the Murong family completely cut off the relationship.