Chapter 97 : Lose the medicinal herbs (1)

After studying for a long time, they still did get anything.

"Master, it seems that it is impossible to see anything from this scrap." Xiaobai is a little discouraged. "For a long time, we still don't know what to follow."

"Forget it, if you can't see it, then don't force it." Murong leaned down and collected the broken scroll of the map. Then she smiled and said, "Only this scrap is naturally impossible to know." It seems that all the fragments must be collected to find the existence of the Nether WISP."

"It can only be like this." Xiaobai nodded.

"Right, Xiaobai, we found the Nether WISP, what can we do?" Murong suddenly asked, "I have already conquered the heart of the earth, and can no longer conquer the ghosts of the Nether?"

Being able to conquer a kind of fire is already a very rare thing. It would not be easy to conquer a different fire, let alone a fire. If not careful, it is very likely that there will be no life. When I last conquered the heart of the earth, I did not die because of the help of the emperor. Maybe she has been burnt and there is no residue left at this moment.

"Master, if you are an ordinary person, there is really no way to conquer two kinds of fires, but you are different!" Xiaobai said with excitement. "Ordinary people can only accept a kind of fire, because if there are two fires in the body, fear it will cause imbalance in the body. When the two flames fight in the body, the flesh and blood of the human body can't stand it."

"But, master, you have a heart in your body. If you really find another fire, what you have to do is not to conquer it, but to devour it directly."

"Devouring?" When she heard Xiaobai, Murong was shocked. "How is this possible?"

"Other flames really can't do this, but the heart is not the same." Xiaobai explained, "The reason why the heart of the earth can rank first in the list of fires, except because its power is in addition to be the strongest, there is one thing that is not known, and that is its phagocytosis."

"The earth is smashed out, and the fire is extinguished. The heart of the earth can swallow other fires. After engulfing other fires, the power of the earth's heart will become stronger, and it can have other characteristics of fire."

"Devouring the fire, it should not be an easy thing!" After hearing the words of Xiaobai, Murong squinted her eyes and were flashed a little deep.

"Well, it is not an easy thing to do." Xiaobai nodded. "The reason why Shenhuo will be a real fire is because is it born in heaven and earth, and it has its own confused wisdom. To devour the fire of God, you must burn out all the wisdom of the fire. Otherwise, it will only extinguish the fire."

"That's why I said that only the master can do this. Because the master did not only conquer the heart of the earth, but has already integrated the heart of the earth into the body. The heart of the earth can burn everything and the wisdom of the fire, so only the heart of the earth can have a way to devour other fires."

"Of course, the devouring of the fire is not an easy task. If you are careless, it is very likely that you will not even have a life. So, Master, I am just making a suggestion. It is up to you to decide if you want to take risks. ”

After hearing the words of Xiaobai, Murong fell into meditation. After a while, she raised a confident smile. "How can I miss such a good thing? Since I have already conquered the heart of the earth, other fires are naturally possible."

"Master, I know that you are the best."

"Well, everything still depends on chance." Murong said with a smile, "It is already a rare thing to be able to meet a kind of fire. Although we have this map, we want to find the Nether and ghosts are not an easy task."

"Yeah." When he heard Murong, Xiaobai did not continue to say anything.

Murong leaned down and collected the map, and then planted the previously photographed herbs. She had photographed two herbs at the auction before, which were not in the space.

After doing all the things, Murong leaned back into the cabin, sat down on the knees and began to cultivate. Before because of the heart of the earth, she continued to advance several levels. Now what she has to do is to stabilize her cultivation as soon as possible.

On the other hand, Murong Xiong, who did not photograph Zhujidan, returned to the Murong family. However, his face was ugly.

Upon returning to the Murong family, Murong Xiong summoned the elders of the Murong family and said everything that happened at the auction today. Of course, the most important thing is that the ten building dans have all been bought by the Nangong court.