Chapter 109 : Sent to the door

The battle between the two kinds of fires was long, and in the body of Murong, the residual power spread in.

Murong feels that her meridians have been blown over and over again, and she has been remodeling again and again. Her lips have been bitten and bloody, her hands clenched, and her sharp nails have fallen into the flesh and brought out a trace of blood.
I don't know how long it took. The heart of the earth finally surrendered the light of the Milky Way, and began to swallow the light of the Milky Way bit by bit, turning the light of the Milky Way into a part of itself.

Rao is the light of the Milky Way, but it is still unable to resist, but in the process of engulfing, it will still struggle. This process is painful and long, and constantly impacts her knowledge of the sea and the soul, almost making her feel like she is going crazy.

Almost every second is extremely long for Murong at this time. She can clearly feel the pain of her own nerves, but she does not know when such pain can stop.

Aside, Xiaobai looked at Murong that was tortured. Its eyes passed through away and it felt distressed. However, it also knows that at this time, it can not help any at all, all of which must rely on the owner to support the fight.

There is no expression on the face of Huangfu and people can't see what is in his heart. However, in the depths of his eyes, there is a deep invisibility. The clenched fists and the collapsed body all explain his inner thoughts.

Looking at Murong's pain, his heart is more uncomfortable than anyone else. But he also knows that at this time he can't help at all. This time, the devouring of the fire and the last fusion of the fire are completely different and he can only rely on the will of Murong. If something goes wrong, it can only be harmful.

If he can, he naturally hopes that this girl can live under his wings and live with joy. However, his heart is clear, Murong is not the kind of flower that lives in the greenhouse, she is destined to fly in nine days.

Time flies quickly, maybe very slowly, and Murong will not know how long it has been. She feels like she has been through for hundreds of years, she can feel the pain every second. However, it may only be a moment, because she feels that the pain in her body is slowly disappearing.

I don't know how long it took, and the heart of the earth finally swallowed up the light of the Milky Way.

Murong can clearly feel that after the devour of the light of the Milky Way, the earth's heart in her body has become more powerful.

Opening her eyes again, and the twins like a star become more radiant.

"Master, you succeeded." Seeing Murong opened her eyes, Xiaobai was very happy to run up. "The light of the Galaxy is swallowed up. For the owner, it will definitely be a big boost."

Murong nodded and smiled, wanting to say something. However, before she even had time to open her mouth, Murong felt that her body's mysterious power was constantly surging, and her body seemed to have a powerful force constantly flowing.

"Master, you have to advance." Xiaobai opened his mouth in amazement, and immediately retreated back, not to disturb Murong.
Even without the white reminder, Murong is very clear about her current situation. Probably because of the devour of the light of the Milky Way, her cultivation has improved.

It’s time to step into the Golden Age, and Murong’s face is full of enthusiasm. Although she was in the Murong family before, she once broke through the suppression and directly raised her cultivation to the late Jindan period. However, that is just a flash in the pan, although the prime day can reach the Golden Age, but it does not really tie the Dan.
Only the real knot can be regarded as a veritable Jindan period. The Golden Dan period is also a threshold for practitioners. As long as the real knot is done, it can be absorbed into the mysterious power through the Jin Dan in the body.