Chapter 119 : Long Lizhen (Unedited)

"Scorpio! Are they all your contracted beasts?" Seeing these two, Long Lizhen is just a green light. "It's so cute!"

Unlike the good feelings of Long Lizhen, when Xiaobai and Xiaohong looked at Longli, the eyes were full of hostility. For food, any enemy who eats with them is an enemy. What's more, when Long Liyi came, it was obvious that she came for barbecue.

"Murong is stunned, you are really amazing." Long Li squinted at Murong. "Although I don't know what another Warcraft is, this little fox should be Skyfire Fox!" The natural beast, before defeating Song Lin's black scorpion, should be this little fox!"

"Do you know?" Murong squinted at the bottom of his eyes.

Long Lizhen was the first person to recognize Xiaohong's identity immediately after seeing Xiaohong, which had to raise a warning in her heart.

"You don't need to be so sensitive. I am not malicious to you." Long Lizhen also felt that Murong was swaying at her own alert. However, she did not mind, "I can recognize it at a glance, and My family has a little relationship. However, you can rest assured that I have absolutely no guilty conscience for your contract beast. However, I am very interested in the barbecue in your hand."

Looking at Long Li's sturdy look, Murong's alertness gradually disappeared. She smiled and continued to speak. "I just told you that you have to ask these two little ones." Guy."

"Hey, it seems that in the eyes of these two little guys, I am quite unpopular!" Long Lizhen naturally saw the hostility of Xiaobai and Xiaohong. "Is it really that I am too frustrated." Is it? In the eyes of these two little guys, I am so unpopular? Well, I am a big beauty!"

"The big beauty, you may have to be disappointed." Murong shrugged and shrugged and continued to speak. "In the eyes of Xiaobai and Xiaohong, as long as they are robbing them, they are all enemies."

"Little white? Xiaohong?" Hearing the two names that Murong spoke in his mouth, Long Li's mouth was not only twitching. "You just give them such a name. Didn't they protest?"

With a glance, she can see which one is white and which one is red. I have to say that it is really a very vivid name.

However, this one-day fire fox is a mythical beast. The other one can't see what Warcraft is, but it can be seen that the grade is definitely not low. It is very likely that it is also a beast.

Two beasts, the name is so idiotic.

The beasts are already intelligent, and they can all speak. Therefore, she really has to doubt that such a name, these two beasts really have no opinion?

Sure enough, after hearing the words of Long Li, Xiao Bai and Xiao Hong looked completely changed to her eyes. The previous hostility has disappeared, replaced by the light of understanding.

The names of these two idiots are the pain in their hearts forever! You know, they are the mighty beasts! If they go out to fight, the owner's mouth is a little white, and a little red is called, it's just to let them sweep the ground!

"Is there any good protest?" Murong said with a sigh of care. "I think these two names are very good! It's vivid and straightforward, and you can let people know at a glance."

"It's really straightforward!" Long Li's smile was a little stubborn.

Immediately, she conveyed her sympathy to Xiaobai and Xiaohong through her eyes.

After a while, the two beasts began to sing.

Probably because Long Liyi expressed their understanding of their names! Xiaobai and Xiaohong's hostility towards her has disappeared, and she is even willing to give her barbecue to eat.