don't you worry your pretty little mind (requested)

Rosie could tell something was bringing you down.

You're meant to spend your day curled up together as you watch a bunch of movies. She turned on your favorite - a comedy. You always laugh at it. It never fails to give you the giggles.

But today, you're silent.

No giggles, no smiles.

You're just... down.

She reached for the remote to pause the film and then scooted closer to you, placing her hand on your thigh.

"What's going on? Are you okay?"

You shrugged and a sad sigh fell from her lips before brushing her nails along your thighs.

"Tell me what's wrong."

"I know you're still mad at me, Rosie."

She frowned and tilted her head to the side, completely confused as to what you were talking about.

"Mad about what, baby?"

"Breaking your guitar." You mumbled sadly. "I'm sorry, Rosie. I mean it truthfully."

"I know you are, baby." She said and gently lifted your chin with her fingers, making sure your eyes locked with hers. "I'm not mad at you."

"I feel bad about it."

"Well, stop." She said. "I'm not mad at you. I know it was just an accident. Stop beating yourself up over it."

"I'm sorry." You said once more and Rosé shook her head before kissing your lips lovingly.

"Stop saying sorry. Don't you worry your pretty little mind anymore. Everything is just fine. I promise you that. We're going to put it behind us and you're going to smile for me."

You shrugged, making her sigh again.

She gently pushed you into your back and tickled your sides until you were laughing happily and there was a sparkle in your eyes again.

"There it is. That sparkle, that pretty smile..." she whispered and leaned down to give you another kiss. "I love you so much, baby girl. Don't be sad anymore."

"Okay." You smiled a little, melting her heart. "I love you too."

She kissed you again, her hands resting on your cheeks as she moved her lips lovingly against yours.

Everything was better now.

You're finally smiling again and that's all that matters to her.