when you wear a suit (requested)

"Are you almost ready, baby? We're just waiting on you now." Rosie said as she knocked on the bathroom door.

"I'll be down in a minute, baby. Hold your horses." You joked.

"I'm just excited to see what you're wearing. You wouldn't let me see it."

You can tell that she's got that cute little pout on her lips, even though you couldn't see her face.

"Can I come in so I can see?"

"No." You giggled. "I'll be out in a second, I promise."

"Okay. I'll be downstairs, waiting for you with the girls." She said before she walked out of the bedroom, feeling a little impatient as she walked down the stairs.

She sat on the sofa, pulling on her heels as the girls talked.

Tonight is a big event, something huge for the girls, and Rosé wanted you there with her.

They've got a little bit to spare before they technically have to show up but they wanted to leave early, just in case.

But that's not the reason why Rosie is rushing you.

She's genuinely impatient due to how excited she feels to see your outfit.

You've accompanied her to a few events in the past but this is the first one you haven't let her see what you're wearing until it was time to go, so she's feeling curious.

Finally, a couple of minutes later, she heard the bedroom door open upstairs followed by the sound of your footsteps on the stairs.

At first, Rosie is the only one that lifted her head, for obvious reasons.

But when a couple of curse words slipped from her lips, they all stopped mid-conversation and lifted their heads, just as mesmerized as Rosé as soon as their gazes landed on you.

You didn't have on a dress, which is what Rosie originally thought you'd be wearing.

Instead, you had a black suit on, and you looked so good and so confident in it that she became awestruck.

"Holy-" Lisa started to say before going speechless as you sent all four of them a dazzling smile.

"Baby girl, you look stunning," Rosé complimented as she stood up.

"Yeah? You all like it?"

It should've been obvious judging by the way their jaws were almost on the floor and their eyes were glued to your body.

Nonetheless, you wanted to hear it.

It made you feel even better.

"Are you kidding? Y/N, you look gorgeous." Jisoo said.

"Wow, Rosie, you are one lucky girl," Jennie said as she sank her teeth into her lip, mesmerized by your beauty.

"Damn right I am." Rosé agreed with a grin on her face.

You put your arms around your girlfriend to pull her closer when she put her lips on yours to bring you in for a passionate kiss.

"What is it with women in suits?" Lisa asked, groaning slightly.

You had the same mindset.

There's nothing sexier than a woman in a suit.

It's a truly breathtaking sight.

"My girl," Rosie said as she pulled away from the kiss, tugging at your lip with her teeth. "You are always so stunning. You always take my breath away. But this suit,"

She paused as she gazed at you, almost moaning as she dropped her forehead into your shoulder.

"You look incredible. You're so sexy."

You just chuckled while she let her hands roam across your body, unable to resist where they went, so obsessed with how good you look that she couldn't hold it back.

"You look amazing too, baby," You said as you looked her up and down, adoring the little black dress that she had on.

"It's nothing compared to you in this suit." She said before she started to kiss around your ear. "What do you think? Should we skip the event tonight? Play sick so we can make out instead?"

"How about we do that after we get back from this event so I can go show off how beautiful my girl is, as well as how confident I feel in this suit."

"Well, I can't argue with that." She chuckled. "But tonight can't be the only night that you wear this. I'm going to need you to wear it every chance you get."

"You love it that much?" You smiled.

"Yes," she breathlessly said against your lips. "You're so damn gorgeous, baby. Never forget that."

"Well, maybe, one day, I'll wear it for your eyes only."

She smirked as she kissed you again.

"I'd love that. Now come on sexy, let's go show you off and make everyone envy me."

You and the girls laughed as they followed you and Rosie out the door, still glancing at you on occasion throughout the drive there and through the night, unable to help themselves.