"I love you; everything about you" (requested)

"It's a beautiful day outside, baby," Rosie said as she stared out the window before looking back at you. "How should we spend it?"

"I don't know." You said as you locked your phone, done scrolling through social media so you could give her your full attention. "What do you want to do, baby?"

She thought about it for a moment before her eyes lit up.

Sitting beside you, she put her hand on your thigh and brushed her thumb across your skin in soft circles.

"How about we take a trip to the beach? Doesn't that sound fun?"

Your heart sank just at the thought.

You didn't want to disappoint her because you can tell by the look in her eyes that she really wanted to spend the day at the beach with you.

However, you couldn't bring yourself to agree. Just thinking about it brought a rush of both anxiety and sadness over you.

"How about we go out for a walk or a bike ride instead?" You suggested and she furrowed her eyebrows a bit.

"You don't want to go to the beach? You used to love going there, baby." She said and you just shrugged your shoulders before staring down at your lap.

"Yeah but that was before. I'm not as comfortable going now."

"Why not?" She asked as she stared at you, sensing that something just wasn't right. "What do you mean by feeling uncomfortable?"

"My body, Rosie." You said a few seconds later and dared to look up at her, watching as her eyes went wide. "The thought of being around so many people like that, where they can see my body... I don't like it."

"Oh, baby," she whispered sadly.

"I don't feel good about myself. I don't like my body. I feel like I've put on weight and-"

"Stop it." She whispered as she put her index finger against your lips. "You're beautiful, baby."

You just shrugged your shoulders again and she sighed before gently pushing you onto your back.

She hovered over you and put her forehead on yours, staring into your eyes with a loving gaze.

She began to trail her hand along your body, her fingertips brushing across your thighs.

You slept in only her shirt last night, unaware that you were even more irresistible in her eyes than usual when you do things like that.

"I'm sorry you don't feel very well about yourself." She whispered softly. "But, baby, you are beautiful. Everything about you is beautiful. I hate that you can't see it, that you can't see yourself the way that I see you. Because you're perfect in my eyes."

"Really?" You sniffled, tearing up over her sweet words and the genuine look in her eyes.

"Really, sweet girl." She smiled. "You are the most gorgeous girl in the world and I mean that with all of my heart and soul. Your body is beautiful, too." She said as she kissed your lips. "And I know it's hard to believe that sometimes, but it's true."

"I just feel insecure, Rosie." You said, playing with her fingers.

"It happens to everyone, babe." She whispered. "But you're beautiful nevertheless. You shouldn't feel insecure about your weight or any other part of yourself, because I know so many people will agree with me when I say that you're perfect just the way that you are."

You put your arms around her neck and pulled her in for another kiss.

"I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be able to have you." You said and watched her eyes sparkle.

"I'm the lucky one, y/n." She said before kissing you again. "I love you; everything about you. Every inch of you, I adore so so much." She smiled as she started to kiss across your body, making you giggle happily.

"I will never stop reminding you of that. I'll never stop telling you about how much you mean to me, how stunning you are, how much you take my breath away every single day, and how much I love you. I promise you that, my love."

"I love you lots." You spoke softly and she kissed her way back to your lips, giving you a few more sweet kisses.

"I love you too." She whispered against your lips. "You know what? Forget the beach. Forget going out altogether. Why don't we spend the day cuddling instead? Would that be okay?"

"Yeah." You grinned and her smile and her eyes were just as bright as yours as she saw your sweet smile.

Brushing her thumbs across your cheeks, her heart fluttered as she put her forehead back on yours, swearing that she only falls even more in love with you every single day.