you're insecure about your height (requested)

Rosie locked her phone and smiled from ear to ear when she saw you walk into the kitchen.

You were wearing your favorite pair of pajama bottoms and her shirt and every time she sees you, her heart skips a beat.

"Good morning, my love!" She said and puckered her lips for a kiss when you walked to her.

"Good morning, baby."

After sharing a few sweet kisses, you pulled away from her lips and walked to the cupboards to grab some food.

You saw your favorite cereal on the top shelf and you knew right away that was what you wanted for breakfast.

You reached for it but it was too high. Even when you stood on your tiptoes, you still couldn't reach it.

You whined and walked past Rosie, going to grab a chair beside her to stand on and grab it that way.

But she was watching your every move and right as you went to step onto the chair, she was on her feet and walking to you.

"No, baby, no! Don't do that! Let me get it for you." She said and easily grabbed it for you, putting it in your hands with a kiss on your cheek.

"There you go, darling. Enjoy it." She smiled and carried the chair to the table for you.

A few seconds of silence went by without hearing the sound of you pouring the cereal into the bowl or grabbing the milk from the fridge.

She frowned and saw you staring at the box with sad eyes. Walking up behind you, she wrapped her arms around you and hugged you close.

"What's wrong?" She asked, kissing your neck.

"Do you ever get tired of doing things like that for me?"

Your question made her heart sink a little. Turning you around, she dropped her forehead onto yours and stared into your eyes.

"What? No, baby. Not ever. Why?"

"I hate being so short." You sighed. "Makes me feel insecure sometimes. Everyone does things for me. When I'm at the store, people will grab the things on the top for me without me asking because they see I can't reach it. You're always grabbing things for me because I can't do it on my own. It sucks being so short."

"I think it's adorable." She smiled, booping your nose. "Baby girl, you are amazing just as you are. Yes, you're short," she teased, pausing to giggle as you rolled your eyes. "But I love it. It's adorable and so are you, my love."

"You do?"

"Yeah. It makes me feel good. I know you need me to help you with things and I like that feeling."

"Thanks, baby," you smiled and went to kiss her, only for her to put her index finger over your lips to stop you.

"Before you give me a kiss I should confess that I purposely put your cereal on the very top when I put the groceries away the other day because I knew you'd need help getting it down." She confessed, biting her lip as she stared at you and waited for your reaction.

You just smiled at her; so big and bright that her heart started to soar in her chest.

"I love that smile." She whispered and kissed your forehead before cupping your cheeks and kissing your lips.

"I love you."

"I love you more." She said and kissed your lips a few times. "Want me to stop putting your stuff on the top shelf? Make it easier on you?"

"No. I like knowing you'll always be here to help me when I need it." You grinned against her lips and she chuckled before pulling you closer, her lips moving passionately against yours.