she kisses your neck (requested)

"You left my side," Rosé pouted as she hugged you from behind and rested her chin on your shoulder.

Your heart fluttered as you shook your head with a smile, swearing to yourself that she's the cutest girl in the world.

"Sorry, sweet girl. I just thought I'd start getting ready. We're going out with the girls in a bit."

"We still have plenty of time. We didn't have to get out of bed and get ready just yet." She whispered as she moved your hair from one side of your neck and to the other before she began to kiss your soft skin.

Your breath hitched and you closed your eyes, a soft sigh falling from your lips.

You felt Rosie chuckle against your skin. She always knows how she can make you melt, how she can turn you into putty in her hands.

She pulled away a few seconds later and you frowned at first.

But she picked you up and then gently dropped you onto the bed.

You closed your eyes as she started to lean in. You thought you'd feel her sweet lips on yours in only a moment.

But, instead, you felt her lips on your neck as she started to kiss your soft skin once again.

You tilted your head back against the pillow. A soft gasp fell from your lips as she started to leave a few love bites on your skin.

You couldn't even try to tell her to stop leaving hickeys on your neck.

Even though you did remember you have to go out with the girls in a bit, you didn't want her to stop.

You didn't say a word, not daring to protest even slightly because the feeling of her kissing and biting your neck brought you so much bliss.

You were mesmerized, lost in the euphoria you felt from every kiss and every love bite.

Her lips are just so soft and kissable and every time they'd brush against your skin, soft sighs would fall from your lips, and it made her grin.

"You like this, baby girl? When I kiss your neck?"

"Yes," you sighed softly.

"I love kissing your neck, my love. But I think it's about time to stop."

You stared at her in disbelief as she pulled away. Still trying to catch your breath, you breathlessly asked her why she'd stop.

"Well, you want to get ready, don't you? I mean, I still personally think we've got time to spare but-"

"We have time!" You quickly said before cupping her cheeks and pulling her in for a steamy kiss.

She smiled against your lips and then pulled away so she could start kissing your neck again.

She pulled at the string of your shorts and pulled them down your thighs and then slipped up her shirt that you were wearing, desperate to feel your soft skin against the tips of her fingers.

"I love you." You whispered.

"I love you more," she said and let out a quiet moan of your name as you tugged at her hair. "Are you sure you don't want me to stop?" She asked as she made her way to the sweet spot on your neck.

"Please don't," you whispered, that blissful rush flooding over you once again as she started to kiss that one spot, making you weak.

"Okay, baby. I won't." She promised and continued to spoil you with kisses, knowing she wouldn't be able to pull away from you anytime soon even if she tried.