towel prank (requested)

"I'm going to go get ready for bed. I'm just going to take a quick shower and brush my teeth." You said to Rosé before kissing her cheek and waving to the girls as Rosie FaceTimed with them.

You closed the bathroom door behind you and turned the lock too, so Rosé wouldn't come in and see your stuff on the counter and ruin the prank you've got planned.

You took a quick shower before getting out and pulling on your strapless top and a pair of pajama shorts.

You wrapped the towel around your body and quickly brushed your teeth before exiting the bathroom.

"I have a couple of photoshoots tomorrow but nothing otherwise if you want to hang out," Rosie said and lifted her gaze from the screen to look at you as you walked around the bedroom in your towel.

"Y/N," she gasped, her brown eyes wide as she saw you standing in front of the bed in just your towel. "I'm still FaceTiming with the girls."

"I'm not stopping you." You said as you shrugged your shoulders.

"That sounds fun!" Jisoo said.

"Wait, Y/N is out of the shower? I want to say hi!" Lisa excitedly said.

"She can't at the moment-" Rosie started to say, not wanting her friends to see you in just your towel.

"Hey, girls!" You said as you leaned over the bed, your face in the frame as you waved to them.

"Y/N!" Jennie cheerfully spoke. "How are you?"

"Good! Hang on, let me sit beside Rosie so you can see us both."

You sat down on the bed and scooted to sit beside Rosé.

And with the girls being able to see both of you, you began to go forward with the rest of your plan.

You began to unwrap your towel and Rosie gasped.

"No, y/n!" She said and tried to stop you, but your towel hit the floor before she got the chance.

And since the girls were watching, as soon as they realized you were fully clothed and had just been pulling a prank on Rosé, they burst into laughter.

"Gotcha, baby!" You giggled and tried to kiss her lips, only for her to dodge it and pout.

"That was mean. You scared me!" She said as you and the girls continued to laugh.

"You actually thought I would take off my towel if I had no clothes on and flash our friends?"

"No." She sighed. "But it's different when you're in the moment. I didn't know what to think. I was scared!"

"Oh, baby," you giggled and put your hands on her shoulders before giving her a quick kiss.

"That was cute. Good job, y/n!" Lisa laughed.

"Are you going to be pulling more pranks on our Rosie anytime soon?" Jisoo wondered.

Rosé's eyes went wide.

"Don't give her any ideas!" Rosie said and you all laughed as you put your head on her shoulder, her arms wrapping around you.

"I mean, now that you mention it, I have seen a few across TikTok that I think would be fun."

"Thank you very much, Jisoo," Rosie groaned and you all laughed once more before you gave your girl a few sweet kisses.

"Don't worry, I won't pull them on you for a while." You promised before kissing her lips. "I'll give you a little break."

"Thank you, I guess." She said as she rolled her eyes before bursting into giggles as you peppered kisses across her face, always so happy to see her smiling.