you make my heart melt (requested)

"Finally home," Rosie mumbled as she quietly closed the front door behind her.

She closed her eyes and due to her lack of sleep, she found it hard to open them again.

It was a long hard day and Rosé was overjoyed to finally be home to you.

Since it's after one am though, she knows you're probably sound asleep upstairs since you had a busy day, too.

She was so excited to just crawl into bed with you, where she'd be able to hold you and cuddle you until she slips into a deep peaceful sleep.

She took off her hoodie and kicked off her shoes before she went into the kitchen to grab some water.

After a few sips, she walked up the stairs and into your room.

To her surprise, you had fallen asleep with the tv on, as your favorite show was still playing.

She knew you must've been truly tired if you drifted off to sleep during your favorite show.

She tiptoed across the floor to reach your side and that's when she saw it.

You were curled up on your side, clutching the teddy bear that she got for you on one of the memorable first dates you shared.

Even after all this time, a year later, you still cherish that bear with everything in you.

So to see you curled up with it as you sleep deeply brought the biggest smile to her face.

"You're absolutely precious, y/n," she smiled before she kissed your cheek.

You stirred a little bit you didn't awake.

It made Rosie's heart swell more and after kissing your head lingeringly, she changed into her pajamas and quickly brushed her teeth before laying down beside you.

She watched you sleep and listened to you breathe as she played with your hair, twirling a few strands around her fingers gently.

A few seconds later, you opened your eyes and cracked a small sleepy smile at her before you closed your eyes again.

"How long have you been home for?"

"Not long." She whispered. "Go back to sleep."

You moved closer to her so you could lay your head on her chest and after bringing the blankets up to your shoulders as well as her own, she put her arms around you and laid her head on yours.

"It's so sweet that you sleep with that bear that I got you."

"I love it." You quietly spoke. "I love you."

"I love you more." She said before kissing your head again. "You make my heart melt, sweet girl. I'm so, so in love with you."

You just smiled a little and buried your face into her shirt a little more to let her smell fill your lungs as you drifted off to sleep, wrapped in her arms as you cuddled your bear, making her heart skip as she fell asleep, too.