Chapter 2

One year later.

Du You thought that this novel would have turned from a cringy melodrama Mary Sue story into a positive story on founding and running a business, though unfortunately, it didn’t.

By the system’s orders, he suddenly transmigrated to this so-called ‘last world.’

He inexplicably had a new identity in public, inexplicably registered a company, inexplicably finished his first contract, and the company inexplicably grew and grew. Currently, it has become the dominant multinational leader in luxury goods in the country.

The breakneck development was truly inexplicable.

(Uploader: wow if I had a business like this I would also want it to grow and grow so I get richer and richer lol)

Time flew like an arrow on rocket skates this year. He has become a bossy CEO again, sitting at the top floor of his company, holding a glass of wine in his hand, overlooking the mundane, toiling specks underneath.

(Uploader: yes sirrr)

Though he has heard that apparently to facilitate communications in a company, CEO’s office in real life is often set in the middle of a building.

But, our bossy CEO You needs to show off by drinking wine in front of a glass window, and he certainly needs to do it on the top floor to successfully flaunt.

(Uploader: I want this life (TwT)

In this one year, other than successfully ‘founding and running a company,’ he also sent out people to stalk Xiao Tiantian and learnt that the protagonist in this world is currently under a patronisation contract.

The system told him that the novel of this world is ‘The Substitute Lover of the Old Bachelor from a Prominent Family.’

(Uploader: Ew, the title is as cringe worthy as the last world, they made the plot too obvious)

Xiao Tiantian is a kid born into poverty in this world. To have the money to go to university, he sold himself out to an old bachelor Shen Chen from the prominent Chen family, but he ends up falling for this mature and rich man.

But, Shen Chen does not actually like Xiao Tiantian. He patronised him under contract solely because his face slightly resembles that of his white moonlight.

In the late-middle part of the plot, the white moonlight finishes his studies and returns from overseas. Shen Chen will immediately dump Xiao Tiantian and go after the apple in his eyes.

This is when the old bachelor realises after the fact that he has long since fallen for Xiao Tiantian. Even if his beauty is in his embrace, it is actually the other person’s silhouette that keeps popping up in his mind.

So Shen Chen dumps the white moonlight this time around, and goes looking for Xiao Tiantian instead.

It’s too late though. Xiao Tiantian has moved past him.

Du You takes a sip of his wine while listening to this cringe-worthy plot.

(Uploader: See! Even Du You understands!)

While he has already secured information on Xiao Tiantian’s whereabouts, but they haven’t met yet. According to the system, he will have to wait until when Shen Chen realises his true feelings and start his dumpster fire of winning back his true love, which is the best time for him to appear.

A dumpster fire of a romance plus a love triangle is double the thrill.

And it is about time. The white moonlight has already returned at this point and Xiao Tiantian is getting dumped.