Chapter 33

The agent’s guess was correct. Xiao Tiantian did reappear on purpose to let them find him.

Because he is already aware of Shen Chen’s helplessness during his disappearance.

Failure in love and in career, and then a virus infection and impending leak of critical files——Each and every one of those have pushed the once chosen one into his lowest point in life.

Though X’s hacking is turning out to be the last straw, Xiao Tiantian does not blame X.

As it was only because of X accompanying him during the imprisonment that he was able to mentally adapt. And X also only targeted Shen Chen due to his anger and jealousy at his imprisonment.

(Uploader: Lmao, weird way of thinking cuz the world doesn't revolve around you but ok-)

Certainly, they are both men who he loves so he cannot just watch as they fight each other to death, since they will eventually become one.

Speaking of which, it was the system’s help that he disappeared from sight back then.

Now, he has turned off the main system’s function of hiding his trail as he moved, allowing himself to be seen by the public eye, so that Shen Chen can discover him.

Then, Shen Chen will definitely look for him despite anything and everything.

He will forgive everything Shen Chen did thanks to his kindness when he sees how emaciated the person has become from being so mentally exhausted. He will convince X to give up on this hacking operation and save Shen Chen from his suffering.

After this, Shen Chen will not only fully succumb to and completely fall for him, but this will turn out to exacerbate X’s possessiveness over him as well.

Killing two birds with one stone.

He is prepared, prepared for this heart-wrenching love triangle.

(Uploader: it's a line btch a fcken line not a triangle, it's not like X is inlove with you then you are inlove with Shen Shen and Shen Shen is inlove with X- it's not a triangle it's a line)

So that he could appear before Shen Chen in as fresh an image as possible, Xiao Tiantian woke up early in the morning, dressing up while humming a tune.

He has part-time work in a café later. He has decided that he will have his ‘coincidental’ reunion with Shen Chen there.

Du You has assistant Xiao drive him to the vicinity of the café before getting off the car alone.

On his way here the agent has already scouted the vicinity.

This area is far from the CBD and it has low pedestrian traffic.

The café sits right in the intersection with a chocolate-coloured placard. There is a small blackboard placed outside the door listing the menu of the day in coloured chalk.

Since there are barely any customers right now, he will definitely attract Xiao Tiantian’s attention if he went in.

Also, there are CCTV cameras installed both in the shop and at its entrance. If he wanted to take him by force he’ll have to make Xiao Tiantian come out and do it somewhere else.

Currently, it’s two in the afternoon.

Du You takes a look at his watch and heads for the café door.

Occasionally cars would go racing past the street and leave behind a trail of dust and exhaust.

That is when another car comes along and stops by the road. Then, the door opens, and a man dressed in a coat has stepped off the car.