Chapter 47

Qin Ge is here.

Xiao Tiantian is briefly enchanted by his looks before snapping back to reality.

Why would he be looking for him?

He can still vividly recall the fear of one’s jaws being crushed to pieces. How dare he still look for him after causing such heart-wrenching pain in him?!

True, in ‘The Apocalypse…,’ he was killed endlessly before he managed to intrigue him and become a unique existence to this person. Yet, it’s a whole different matter between pre- and post-conquest. He finally succeeded in capturing this target after so many hardships, but then, an immediate betrayal right on their reunion?

He can endure pain wrought on by strangers, but he will never accept hardships brought on by the one he loved.

Therefore, even if Qin Ge came back to get back together, he will never agree.

Xiao Tiantian, his soft black hair resting on his fair skin, his teeth biting into his lower lip, “what are you doing here?”

Ho, after doing something like that to him, did he think he would forgive him that easily.

Qin Ge stands up, “I’m here for you.”

Xiao Tiantian is absolutely certain he is here to make up with him now.

He lowers his head, his lips almost bitten to the point of bleeding, “what do you want with me after all this?”

Though he cannot see Qin Ge, but he can hear the footsteps approaching him. He is already mentally prepared to be dragged into the cold but broad embrace.

Yet, suddenly, his system rings [Lethal danger detected. Deploying shields automatically]

Lethal danger? What?

Before he can react, Xiao Tiantian feels a sharp wave slashing down before him. The breeze from the strike blows his bangs upwards.

His hair has been cut short, the front part of them floating down gradually.

Then, sounds of crashing from behind; the door behind him has been chopped into four pieces and collapses onto the floor.

He is looking at the man, frozen.

The symbol ‘X’ can be faintly made up in his pupils. He smiles seeing Xiao Tiantian almost completely unharmed, “you wouldn’t die anyway, why dodge?”

The system is flashing [Host, please escape from the scene immediately]

Xiao Tiantian, while feeling the precarious situation he’s in, also feels really bitter.

“What am I to you?” His hands cross, tears welling up in his eyes, “why are you doing this to me!”

Qin Ge does not answer him. He narrows his eyes for another attack.

System [Shields are still cooling down. Host, roll left]

Xiao Tiantian immediately falls left. Then, the ceiling gives out, snapping. Pieces of concrete break down into rubble falling onto the floor around him.