Chapter 4

Of course, what is important right now is to finish the meal in front of him.

(Uploader: YASSS slayy, Du You set his priorities straight- I mean curved ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

The customers have been paying attention to this young man for a while now. When he sat there unmoving they thought he was finally full. But soon after, he’s started eating again. Then they finally realise that –

So he was digesting.

(Uploader: lmao, I would've been embarrassed if a lot of people saw me like that, but Du You be funny asf ahahah)

The system didn’t pay attention to what Du You thought just now. It sees him eating again and thinks it’s managed to calm him down after all, and sighs in relief.

Of course, it’s not given up on following the plot yet. While the host is repulsed to the idea right now, but times change. When he starts accepting this reality, he will certainly turn back into the obedient host from before.

When Du You finishes, he goes to pay. When he’s leaving, the bartender hands him an umbrella.

“Customer, the rain is quite heavy right now. It might be better if you waited a while. This umbrella is for you.”

The bar is insulated quite well and there’s music being performed, so customers would have a hard time noticing the changes outside.

Looking out the window, Du You sees the rainwater wildly splashing across the windows, forming several trails.

After working out the distance from the bar to his car, he agrees to it. Yet, the moment he turns around, he got splashed with red wine.

The culprit, a lady holding onto an empty glass seems quite embarrassed. She wanted to hit on him, but couldn’t muster the courage. She only approached on a friend’s encouragement when the man is about to leave.

Now she’s not managed to say anything yet and instead has splashed them with wine. What should she do?

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” Apologising, she takes out tissues, “I’ll help you clean up.”

“No need. I’ll give it a quick wash,” Du You asks the waiter, “where are the restrooms.”

The waiter quickly leads him on.

The bar ‘Moonlight’ is divided into two areas. Outside is the public area with the bar stools, inside are paid private rooms.

The restroom is on the corridor connecting the public area with the rooms. It is bright and large inside, with a light fragrance.

When Du You enters, another person is washing his face. His hair is dyed a prominent silvery grey. On the side of the sink, there is a black mask and cap, probably belonging to that person.

The red wine was largely on his clothes, and part of it on his neck. Du You opens the tap, wiping the red liquid from his neck.

The system says with a surprised tone, [Impressive execution by the person just now. Host, believe me, when you go out she’ll definitely tell you she’ll help wash your clothes and ask for your contact details.]

Du You pauses, [I can go BG?]

System [No. Host, you were actually excited just now, weren’t you! I warn you, never ever dream about it.]

But, Du You did just mention it on a whim, since he’s neither interested in men nor women. His true love is dear food and the amazing Internet.

The other person finishes washing his face and raises his head. Du You sees that man’s face clearly from the mirror.