Chapter 26

Xiao Tiantian didn’t expect Shen Chen to appear all of a sudden.

Though having been through so many worlds, he might be simple in the head but he has learnt to act. He says, rather indifferently, “what does it have to do with you.”

Shen Chen doesn’t want to say anything else. He starts dragging him away, “come back with me.”

“No! Let me go!” Xiao Tiantian is struggling intensely.

Despite looking repulsed on the surface, he’s super happy inside. Only around Shen Chen does he feel like he’s in control.

(Uploader: Wait a minute- he tops? Wait no- the system says DY and the others are called Tops so Xiao something can't possibly top...)

The two of them are dragging and pulling on each other until Shen Chen pushes him into the car and he himself makes it into the driver’s seat.

Xiao Tiantian hasn’t given up on escaping yet, but before he can open the car door it’s already locked. The man steps on the gas and the car starts dashing away like an arrow from a drawn bow.

Xiao Tiantian didn’t even have time to put on the seatbelt and so he’s flung about. His forehead smacks on the window and, his skin being so delicate, it was immediately bruised.

He’s so angry he’s welling up, “what do you want!”

Shen Chen is looking straight ahead. His hands are gripping onto the steering wheel and he does not look towards Xiao Tiantian.

“I suggest you not anger me further,” his tone is lowered and he sounds pissed, “the reason you looked for Du You – you better explain to me at home, in detail.”

Xiao Tiantian was shocked. How did he know he went to You‘s; he knew it was his home?

Shen Chen sees the boy’s surprised face and says, “don’t be so surprised. Didn’t you went to a restaurant and have a happy meal together too?”

Xiao Tiantian reacts, “you were stalking me?!”

How else would he know about what happened at noon.

“Ho. If I didn’t have people follow you along, I would’ve still been in the dark about you still having lingering feelings for that man.”

Shen Chen went back to his company to deal with the piled-up work after his father’s phone call.

But, in the middle of that, he heard that Xiao Tiantian went to another man after leaving.

He left his work behind immediately, and at the restaurant, Xiao Tiantian had already left, but, he still ended up finding the person in front of the mansion at the garden.

Even though he wasn’t sure what he was here for at first, but the answer revealed itself soon afterwards. It was the home of a romantic partner, and he wanted to visit him.

“You, you’re invading my privacy!” Xiao Tiantian’s voice is trembling from anger, “even if we are together, you don’t have such a right.”

Shen Chen is gripping so forcefully as if he wants to crush the steering wheel, “you are aware that we are together? Then why were you still looking for that man.”

Xiao Tiantian couldn’t think of an excuse and instead awkwardly snaps his head to look outside the window.

The afterimages of trees are rushing past them at breakneck speeds, merging into one continuous stream.

If You were still like before, unquestionably, deeply in love with him, then he would have replied with ‘we were just friends’ there.

But this uncertain attitude of You‘s right now. Trying to force himself to admit that their relationship has tanked would make him so heartbroken, so heartbroken to even utter a syllable.