Chapter 38

[Gege?!]

(Uploader: my first reaction when I read this part, and for those who don't know In Chinese Gege is a calling for a male who is older than you, it doesn't have to mean you are blood related tho- it's just a term of familiarity and affection with the older male and pardon my mediocre explanation again-)

The system is making a big deal as always.

[Don’t just become relatives all of a sudden. In ‘The Apocalypse where After I Reincarnated I Punch Scum Men and Kick White Lotus in Their Faces, but End Up as a Favourite in Dalao’s Heart,’ the Top had no older brother!]

[Host, this is definitely a scam, a super obvious scam!] It is genuinely worried for the host, [He wants to use this to lower your guard, don’t believe him!]

Du You, unfazed, replies, “I have no didi.”

Qin Ge pauses for a second from that answer before gradually releasing his grip on him.

“You don’t remember,” his smile disappears, “but that’s alright. I will make gege remember.”

Du You’s form is reflected deep in his eyes, as if that is the only thing he could see.

Even at this distance, one can hardly make out any pores on Qin Ge’s face. His skin is pale enough that one can actually see the blue veins near his neck.

Du You’s hand lands onto the shoulder of Qin Ge, whose breathing seems to have intensified from it. But then, Qin Ge can feel that he has been suddenly pushed away.

“Too close,” Du You retracts his hand, expressionless as always.

Qin Ge doesn’t seem angered, however. Instead, he touches his shoulder with his own hand, and chuckles with a lower tone with his head lowered, “gege has touched me.”

(Uploader: Weird but ok-)

His handsome face looks somewhat deranged no matter how you look at it.

The system gasps.

Du You feels odd as well. Isn’t he a member of the Top? Why is he paying so much attention to what he does.

He calls him gege, but he doesn’t remember this person at all.

“…”

Though that’s unimportant.

“Although you may have misunderstood something,” he says, “I asked you out to talk about Xiao Tiantian.”

Qin Ge doesn’t seem to react to the name at all. He only raises his head to stare right at Du You with obvious fervour.

Du You “…”

“Do you remember your transmigration?” He asks.

Qin Ge nods.

Then it will make things easier. If he does remember, then he would likely be receptive towards his ‘parallel universe theory.’

It’s his third time telling it already, so he relays everything he needs to quite efficiently.

But, even when he mentioned ‘parallel world’ or ‘fusion,’ Qin Ge’s expression does not change at all.

He’s just smiling at him all the time.

The two times before neither Shen Chen nor You Haoyu believed him. They were both in disbelief, but, now Qin Ge here hasn’t even flinched or twitched, so Du You can’t discern if he believed him or not.

“… In conclusion, you must stay far away from Xiao Tiantian,” he concludes.

Qin Ge finally gives him a response, “alright.”