Chapter 70

“What?!” Ryan sounds extremely shocked, then, he asks, “what is a boyfriend?”

In the simple worldview the werebeasts had towards love and romance, there is only ‘lover’ and a ‘lover-to-be,’ therefore, ‘going out’ or ‘boyfriend’ are incomprehensible concepts for Ryan.

“It means we are going out,” explains Du You.

“What is going out?”

Du You feels like it will be troublesome to keep explaining, so he decides to employ a term Ryan understands, “it means lover.”

“!!!”

An ultra-critical strike against Ryan.

After a brief moment of shock, he cocks his head and glares at the young man next to Du You, examining him all over. He can’t fathom how Du You would be willing to be such a weak, frail human’s ‘lover.’

He cannot accept this.

Meanwhile, You Haoyu is also dazed.

He did not expect to actually hear the words from Du You.

Even if for Du You, he is probably just relaying their current relationship as-is, but him publicly declaring it in front of others is still…

Making his heart beat like crazy.

No matter how much Ryan wants an explanation, nobody pays heed to his woes.

The three of them enter the mansion.

“The room last time is cleaned up,” Du You tells You Haoyu.

He nods and does not reply. For some reason, You Haoyu has been quiet for a while. Though his face being almost all concealed by the mask and the shadow of his hat makes it hard to tell what he is thinking.

When Du You is about to head up to the second floor afterwards, he calls out to him.

“Du You.”

Du You looks back at You Haoyu who called out to him. He’s decided to take off his head, showing a buzz cut.

Due to the in-character setting of his movie, he needed extremely short hair in the latter half. Though for people whose heads are appealing in form, there’s practically no hairstyle they can’t make fashionable. The short stubby layer of hair on his head means that the excellent, handsome features are all the more prominent.

You Haoyu has beautiful eyes, but because he often furrows his brows, there’s always that little bit of aggressiveness when you look at his eyes.

Though now, that aggressiveness has almost disappeared, thanks to the redness spreading that are even visible behind the mask.

He takes it off as well, but his gaze is darting around him, not daring to look at him directly, “sweet dreams.”

“Good night.”

It’s almost midnight now and the night breeze is getting a little cool. Du You pulls the curtains down back in his bedroom, then he undresses, about to take a shower.

His upper clothes were removed when the door is suddenly pushed open.

It’s Ryan, “lover!”

Du You, his hands on his pants “…” He stops and lets his hands fall back to his side, and asks, “what’s the matter?”

“Let’s sleep together tonight.”

Du You tilts his head in thought.

And Ryan follows suit.