Chapter 9

Du You [System, did you not recognise him.]

(Uploader; oh yeah- I forgot abt it for a sec....)

The system is playing with its fingers, dejected [I’m a system that’s in charge of pairing you with the Bottom for life, so I don’t know that much about other stuff, you know.]

Useless.

(Uploader: useless indeed, hmph (눈‸눈)

System [Wait, host, even if you didn’t say it out loud, you yelled it out in your mind on purpose for me to hear, didn’t you!]

Shen Chen is going to walk over with a stern expression seeing Xiao Tiantian pull on that man’s hand, but then an arm in front of him blocks his way.

“We need to talk,” says Du You.

Shen Chen gives him a wary glance, “move.”

“If you keep approaching Xiao Tiantian like this, you will die.”

“You threatening me?” Shen Chen is unimpressed, “move!”

Their quarrel is so loud that Xiao Tiantian could hear it clearly at the front. He seems to be in deep thought over this.

He knew that You is always an inward person. Outside of when he faked his death, he almost never showed any emotion outward.

Even the love rival in that world was not someone that You treated as an equal or a threat.

But this time, perhaps actually feeling a sense of urgency, he is actually threatening Shen Chen for him.

While feeling bittersweet, he doesn’t want these two men to fight for him. So he decides to close his eyes with a pained expression.

This is when assistant Xiao returns from the reception. The two extra people present surprises her a little.

And isn’t that person… CEO Shen.

Why is he here, is he here for her boss?

(Uploader: WHAHAHA The misunderstanding from before is resurfacing AHAHHAHA)

Seeing them all rather distracted with something or another that nobody noticed her, she clears her throat, “I have finished registering.”

The four people finally look her way after she says that. Xiao Tiantian’s eyes widen, did You and Haoyu not come for him?

That is when he finally notices You Haoyu’s right arm looking unnatural, stiffly hanging by his side, and he says with pain in his tone

“Haoyu, are you hurt?”

You Haoyu is having goosebumps, “Don’t f*cking call me that.”

(Uploader: Ye don't call him that :p )

“Haoyu,” Xiao Tiantian looks like he’s about to cry again.

“I’m worried about you. You not only lost your memories, you even got hurt. Oh, what hardships must have befallen you coming to this world.”

“…”

You Haoyu thinks he has a vague sense of Xiao Tiantian’s identity – a sasaeng fan with delusional disorder.

(Uploader: WAHHAHAHAHAH I'm seriously gonna die out of laughter)

While he cannot precisely ascertain what goes on in the young man’s head, but in his delusion, he might have once had a melodramatic romance with him.

Knowing that it is a waste of time to continue talking to him, You Haoyu reaches out to assistant Xiao

"Give it to me.”