Chapter 34

Night falls, but Shen Chen has yet to visit Xiao Tiantian.

Though it’s only been one day since he let himself be seen, true, and it’s not unreasonable for him not to make it there immediately, but Xiao Tiantian still feels upset.

(Uploader: Ew, I don't even know what to comment anymore Abt his outrageous behavior and thoughts but it's all ew :P )

This café is the location he decided on after a long consideration.

Elegant, classy, quiet, reserved, and most importantly, appealing clothes.

Simple, classic black and white uniform. Definitely most suited to people with white skin and small build like him. Helps with that pure, clean image.

Yet, Shen Chen did not come. That could only mean that he does not care enough about him.

Xiao Tiantian thinks, somewhat bitter.

He walks out of the shop and is waiting for the green light at an intersection.

Though suddenly, he hears unexpected news.

[What? X has left Australia already?!]

[Yes] The main system’s voice is monotone, unchanging [His movement speed indicates that he will reach the airport in four hours]

A sudden wrench is thrown in his schedule.

The flight scheduled for three days later have suddenly been changed to today.

He has already planned out the outfit for that day.

A cute fur coat with tight-fitting pants, and a pair of snow boots. A hat with two balls of fur at the top. Teasing but adorable.

(Uploader: btvh-)

If he is to arrive tonight, then he must immediately change his clothes.

‘Welcoming Flight’ is an important ceremony for him, and he would be able to enjoy admiring gazes from the onlookers as well. He cannot miss it.

Though this has also planted a small seed of worry in Xiao Tiantian.

Not notifying him about such an important schedule change, did he want to come back alone discreetly?

Before, Xiao Tiantian would have thought that he must have been planning a surprise for him.

But You, Shen Chen, Haoyu have gone awry one by one. He cannot afford to be as optimistic as before.

Gradually, the person in bed opens his eyes, staring at the familiar ceiling. The sunlight is dimming. Tilting his head, he looks outside to find the sky darkening.

The window is open and cold wind is blowing inside. The curtains dance in turn.

This is his parents’ mansion, and this is his bedroom, but since he moved out, he has rarely come back.

His clothes are unchanged, still in the suit he was wearing earlier, but his coat has been taken away. The shirt left on him is all wrinkled.