Chapter 59

Xiao Tiantian’s whole body is shaking.

He cannot believe that this unbelievably clingy man would have forgotten him in just half a month.

That is when the werewolf lowers his head until his nose was just in front of his bangs and gives it a light sniff.

Xiao Tiantian’s petite face goes red, and pushes him away forcefully, “what are you even doing? You don’t even remember me and yet you’re still trying to do this to me?”

What did he mean by ‘this’?

For Ryan, this was a normal, well-justified action. But he finally does recall the person’s identity through his scent.

“Ah, you’re Xiao Tiantian,” he looks quite happy, “how have you been?”

Xi-, Xiao Tiantian?!

He is calling him by name???

He used to always be like a puppy and spin around calling him ‘lover,’ ‘lover,’ what in the world happened?

He stares at the werewolf, but he does not seem to understand his gaze.

Xiao Tiantian cannot help but ask, “why do you call me that?”

“?” Ryan does not understand, “I thought that was your name.”

“But,” Xiao Tiantian wraps his hands around his delicate shoulders to calm himself down in a protective shell-like stance, “you never used to call me that.”

He bites his lips almost to the point of blood, “didn’t you want to take me back to your tribe and make me your… lover?”

He couldn’t help but be slightly embarrassed saying the last bit out loud. His eyelashes are slightly trembling as they close up, ever so slightly.

Ryan tells him, “I’ve lost interest in you.”

Xiao Tiantian’s eyes shoot open, his face as pale as a brand new piece of paper, “what, what did you just say?”

Ryan clarifies, “I’ve found a new lover.”

A new lover?

How would that even be possible! How in the world could this werebeast ever fall in love with anyone other than him.

“Ha, ha, please stop joking,” he forces himself into a chuckle, “since you left home that day I’ve been looking for you. You can’t dawdle around in the human world, you know?”

Then, he extends his hand to hold hands with the werewolf, “don’t worry, I’ll protect you. Let’s go home.”

But this time, Ryan does not comply.

“No. I need to go find my lover now.”

Xiao Tiantian exclaims, exasperated, “but I am your lover!”

His voice was accidentally raised loud enough for the passers-by to hear, who all look curiously in the direction of the two.

Ryan seems surprised by what he said, and scratches his head, “but you hated it when I called you that.”

Back in the tribe, he carried the unconscious Xiao Tiantian home, but he was firmly rejected, again and again when he told him he wanted him to be his lover.

Although he was staying in his place, he never accepted his proposal.

He is unable to comprehend why he suddenly reversed his attitude.

Xiao Tiantian is choking on his words.

Of course he couldn’t accept it at first. In the werebeast world, his character was supposed to be a cold, unapproachable beauty.