Chapter 7

CEO Du?

You Haoyu is in disbelief. The man who was rather indiscreetly involved with two men in public behind a bar, is actually the CEO of the Du Conglomerate?

(Uploader: lmao bish what- this is what you remember when you see your savior who not only saved you once but twice? Wut-)

He looks about his age, and he’s already the leader of such a grand business?

He suddenly realises why he helped him that day.

He even said such inappropriate things that day without much thought. The man helped only because he did not want him, the one endorsing their products, to affect the image of their brand adversely.

(Uploader: finally you realized you mf-)

Du You greets him as You Haoyu remained silent since getting on, “good evening.”

“…” You Haoyu pushes the brim of his cap down further, as if trying to conceal more of his face.

“Then Mr. Du, we would first make way to your residence before sending Mr. You Haoyu back to his management company,” says assistant Xiao.

Du You thinks for a moment before saying, “no, to the municipal hospital first.”

You Haoyu steals a quick glance at him when he hears it.

“Understood,” assistant Xiao is not one to question decisions, but still seems curious over this over, “is it to pick someone up?”

Du You shakes his head, “he is hurt.”

Assistant Xiao follows his gaze onto You Haoyu’s right arm. He didn’t seem to have moved it much since the beginning; a bit unnatural, true. Though if it isn’t specifically pointed to, she wouldn’t have noticed this abnormality at all.

As expected of CEO Du.

Assistant Xiao has a bit more respect for her boss than before.

You Haoyu presses his right arm with his left hand lightly. His right arm was twisted back in the crash, and it is somewhat hurting a bit. He didn’t plan on mentioning it though, how did the man discover that.

(Uploader: cuz he's observative duh)

“I don’t need to go to the hospital,” You Haoyu lowers his head slightly, “it’s a light wound, and I’ll be fine applying medicine to it at the dormitory.”

Du You leans over and puts his hand on the young man’s right arm.

You Haoyu seems to freeze, then he can feel his right arm being suddenly jolted, accompanied by acute and intense pain, “the f*ck did you——!”

(Uploader: bish stfu- before I shut it for you)

He was almost going to burst out a bunch of swears, but then recalls a bit too late that he is not just anybody. He stuffs his words back into his mouth raw, “… did you need something.”

“It was dislocated,” Du You leans back on his seat, “you’ll need a check-up with doctors still.”

Then don’t do that in the first place, he’s already wounded, you know.