Chapter 25: Curseworld

Aria sits in Stiixs watching the chaos unfold, Morro had succeeded in opening the portal to another realm summoning many ghosts. The army of ghosts began consuming massive amounts of food, while the citizens are either imprisoned or in hiding.

"Not enough yet" Aria stands up "Hey Morro!"

"What?" Morro flies down to her

"When can we get to Ninjago?" Aria asks

"In time." Morro replies "When the master is ready we'll prepare to make our way over."

Aria looks over to see various trucks from Chen's Noodle industry arrive at the docks, with one truck driven by Wu and Misako.

"It looks like the Ninja are arriving." Aria points out

"I'll see to it myself." Morro flies away

Aria walks over and stands on the building next to the Preeminent.

"So, my mother created you back in her teenage years yeah?" Aria questions

"Yes"

"Guess that makes you my older sister.." Aria laughs then looks down "Better then an adopted one at least."

After a short conversation with them, Morro imprisons Wu and Misako with the other civilians.

"Of course the royal family sends the brave Ninja to the scene." Aria sits on the rail "Not actually take care of it themselves."

"You want them to come."

"That sounds more like a statement then a question." Aria looks at it

"It is."

Aria looks up to see the ninja, who are fighting ghosts.

"Help Morro."

"Hm?" Aria stands up "Where is he?"

"Up."

Aria looks up to see Morro and Lloyd fighting on floating debris before going into a tower.

"Alright, now don't dissappear on me." Aria jumps up and heads into the tower

She stopped at the doorway when she saw Morro inside with Lloyd.

"This isn't your world anymore, Morro. You had your chance. The Realm Crystal must be destroyed. The First Spinjitzu Master never wanted us to have it" Lloyd tells him

"But-but if you destroy it, you destroy any chance of ever saving your father" Morro says which gets Lloyd's attention "yes. Yes, I've seen him. He waits for you... locked up in the Cursed Realm. Destroy the Crystal and, and the gateway will be wiped out. You'll never get a chance to see your beloved daddy again"

"Uh...you've...you've seen him?" Lloyd questioned then shook his head "No. He'd do everything to save Ninjago, and you would do everything to destroy it. The Realm Crystal must be destroyed."

"Wait!" Aria runs in "Sensei's in the Cursed Realm? How do we get him out?"

"We can't." Lloyd turns to her "That's why this plan of yours won't work. Aria I don't know why you're apart of this, but you're not getting anything out of it."