Chapter 84: The Coming of the Emperor

"Is everyone already here?"

"Yes your highness."

"Oh no."

Kai looks at Cole from outside the door.

"Knock knock cuz." Cole says as he knocks on the door

Hanabusa opens the door to see the two ninja standing outside in tux's.

"Lloyd's all ready, she almost done?" Kai asks

"Her Majesty is.." Hanabusa looks behind him before looking back at the two "panicking."

"Hey Aria!" Cole calls out "stop worrying I'm sure you look fine."

Hanabusa moves aside "you can come in."

Kai and Cole walk inside Aria's room to see her all ready in her wedding dress, today was the day she and Lloyd was to be wed.

"You look amazing." Kai compliments

"Yeah, you sure didn't spare any expense." Cole adds with a smile "Everything is perfect, and you look great."

"Of course she does, she's my daughter." Layla says looking at the men with annoyance

"What if he's not ready?" Aria asks covering her face "What if he rejects me in front of all Ninjago."

"He won't." Kai replies, approaching her "All Lloyd could think about this past year was your wedding."

"Yeah he's nervous, but he thinks you're going to reject him." Cole tells her "Once you two realize your fears are the same, it's nothing. Just a walk in the park."

"Easy for you ninja to say." Aria looks in the mirror "I feel sick."

"That's the baby, darling, not you." Layla says as she fixes Aria's hair

"Yeah, take it easy for the little guy." Kai chuckles

"Aria," Cole kneels down to her "Lloyd loves you more then anything else in the world, becoming Emperor is a small price to pay, when he gets to spend the rest of his life with you."

Aria blushes and looks down.

"So, let's go out there." Kai smiles, holding his hand out to her "So you can become his wife."

Aria takes a breath before taking Kai's hand "Alright."

-

Lloyd stood at the end of the isle with Kai, Zane, Cole, and Jay. Everyone stood up as Aria begun to walk down the isle with Zero and her mother. At the end Zero handed Aria off to Lloyd and they smiled to each other.

They stood in front of the priest as the council and the royal family watched from their front seats. Almost all of Ninjago was present to witness the royal wedding between the Empress and the green ninja.

"Do you Lloyd Garmadon, take Empress Aria to be your wife, to cherish forever?"

"I do" Lloyd replies without hesitation

"Do you Empress-"

"Of course." Aria replies, not even letting him finish

"Ehem" Kaname clears his throat

"oh, woops." Aria covers her mouth embarrassed

The audience all laughs as the council shake their heads.

The priest smiles to the two "Then I now pronounce you husband and wife. You, our new Emperor, may kiss your bride."

Lloyd takes Aria's hand as he kisses her and everyone cheers.

"Well, our little green ninja has finally grown up." Kai says to the others

"I wonder if this means the end of the ninja?" Cole adds with a smile

"I don't mind if it does, as long as he's happy." Jay says

"I agree." Zane nods

"Oh don't worry boys." Aria turns to them "I have something in mind already,"

The ninja look confused as Aria and Lloyd look at each other

"So, my Empress, what now?" Lloyd asks

"Well, my Emperor," Aria smiles "the rest of our lives."

"Well my dear." Lloyd kisses her hand "All eyes are on you."