Chapter 51: Green Destiny

The Sons of Garmadon are attacking Lloyd, Nya, Dareth, and Aria.

Nya punches members of the SoG back "Get us out of here, Dareth!"

Dareth's trying to swing a member of SoG off his back "I don't exactly have a free hand at the moment"

A vortex opens, everyone gasps, looking up to see Dragons flying out. SoG gang screams while Kai, Jay, and Cole's Dragons scare them off.

Lloyd laughs "Hahahaha. We did it! We held out!"

"They're back!" Aria shouts happily

Firstbourne lands. Wu backflips on to the ground. Master Wu turns, smiling.

"Master Wu?" Lloyd questions

"When I was an old man, I was wise to avoid a fight. But today, I'm not an old man" Wu smiles

The Ninjas' Dragons land. Lloyd, Aria, Nya, Kai, Jay, Zane, and Cole run up to each other, screaming for joy.

"Oh, look at us! The gang is back!" Cole shouts happily

"But where are P.I.X.A.L. and Misako?" Zane asks

"Locked away in Kryptarium" Lloyd replies

"I know how we can stop this," Aria says "but I need to find Zero."

"We'll cover as long as we can." Lloyd tells her "I trust you."

Aria smiles before running off.

-

Firstbourne is flying Master Wu and Lloyd towards the Borg Tower.

"Tell me you know how to defeat him" Lloyd says

"Only a fool thinks he knows everything. I admit I know nothing! How this will end, is beyond me" Wu says

Firstbourne drops Master Wu and Lloyd off, and flies off. Lloyd spots a purple light and Master Wu nods, giving the signal to go up.

"My family" Garmadon says, Lloyd and Master Wu immediately stop and hold up their weapons "My enemies. You may have Father's sword, but now my power will surpass his" Master Wu and Lloyd turning towards Garmadon's dramatic entrance. Garmadon lands, opening his eyes. Master Wu and Lloyd take a fighting stance. Garmadon uses his power to create his own four mini swords.

Garmadon leaps at them "Heh-yah!" Lloyd jumps back.

Wu runs up the wall and jumps down, confronting Garmadon. Lloyd bounces from a wall, striking at Garmadon. Garmadon blocks him. Master Wu and Lloyd drive Garmadon back. Garmadon strikes Lloyd off the tower. Lloyd grabs the edge.

Garmadon strikes Master Wu in the stomach, bouncing him back. Garmadon releases his power on the sword and uses it to lift Lloyd into the air and hit a wall above him. Lloyd drops to a platform in pain. Master Wu strikes at Garmadon, Garmadon blocks each of his moves.

"What have you become?!" Wu shouts

"Time has treated you well. You think Father's sword can hurt me?" Garmadon questions

Wu grunts "No. But it can hold you!"

Lloyd jumps down to join the fight, but Firstbourne raises her head. Master Wu drops his sword and backs away. Lloyd gets down on his side. Firstbourne sprays out her fire. Garmadon slowly absorbs the power to fuel himself.

"Don't you get it?!" Garmadon conjures his power again "The fight is what fuels me!"

"Lloyd, take cover!" Wu shouts

Lloyd and Master Wu run for cover. Garmadon blasts Master Wu and Firstbourne from the tower with his power. Firstbourne catches Master Wu while he is falling. Lloyd grabs edge of the tower. Garmadon appears.