Chapter 71: The Shape of Nya

As a fyi guys, i have till 75 done and it's taking a lot of will not to update it all now.. it gets good. Thank you all for your comments by the way, I love reading all the comments and theories, it honestly makes my day better, sometimes makes me laugh. I have to work up to almost 50 hours this week so I'm really tired and I hope you enjoy the coming chapters!

---

Aria stood in her room the next morning looking out her window, when Zero entered. He walked towards her looking concerned.

"Are you ok?" Zero asks "Sis?"

"It's a beautiful morning." Aria replies

"Yes, it is." Zero stops feet behind her "So why do you look so troubled? We've prepared for any possibilities of an attack. You've made all the seals yourself, they're not getting in."

"I know.." Aria turns to him "But, there's still vengestone being smuggled out of the city at a concerning rate."

"The new ninja are taking care of it." Zero tells her "Just, go out and enjoy your day off with Lloyd."

"He cancelled." Aria states, walking past him

"Oh.." Zero turns to follow her "Well.. why?"

"He said he and the old ninja were doing some 'group activity.'" Aria sighs "Which is fine with me.. I have a headache."

"You should get your rest." Zero walks towards the door before turning back towards her again "Everything will be fine."

"Right.." Aria sits down on her bed

"Go back to sleep." Zero smiles as he goes halfway out the door "Goodnight."

"Goodnight.." Aria responds as the door closes behind him

Left alone in her room, Aria bites her thumb, not helping but feeling worried.

?: Your mother did that too

Aria turns to her dresser looking annoyed, the Skull of Hazza D'ur was glowing again.

"Go back to sleep Hazza." Aria ordered falling back into bed

Skull of Hazza D'ur: Hey, not my fault you stuck me on your nightstand, like some piece of decoration

"I just.." Aria sits back up looking frustrated "I don't get what all that vengestone is for!"

Skull of Hazza D'ur: Beats me, but that crystal, phew, i can still feel it's energy. You gotta burry that shit.

"Hazza!" Aria looks at it annoyed

Skull of Hazza D'ur: I'm serious

 "Colorful commentary." Aria lays back in bed

Skull of Hazza D'ur: your loss kid

Aria squeezes her eyes shut, ignoring the fossilized wizard.

-

Underground, the ninja enter the abandoned subway N line through a manhole.

"Why are we here?" Kai asks "We already know the Vengestone isn't being taken through the subway."

"Not the active subway lines, but the N line was shut down years ago." Jay says "It's abandoned!"

"According to zoning plans filed with the city, the N line was never completed." Zane explains

"What if the city stopped building the subway tunnel, but someone else finished it?" Jay questions

The group comes to the end.

"This is where the tunnel ends." Cole says

"Or, does it?" Jay starts looking around