Chapter 57: Superstar Rockin' Jay

Aria yawned as the EXP was added to her level which shot her up another 10. Her game stats turned gold and now read: Max.

"huh, so level 100 is maxed out" Aria says "how long have I been grinding?"

Aria looks around at the creatures that she defeated turning into particles. She shrugs and starts walking back to the main city. Soon after arriving she heads to the place she likes to rest at, The League Of Jay's.

"Jay!" Aria shouts entering the underground room "you in here?"

Jay looked at her "oh hey welcome back Aria"

"Pft" Aria hid a laugh "You really are still wearing that outfit"

"What's wrong with it?" Jay asks "I'm, Superstar Rockin Jay, told ya the name would stick!"

Aria rolls her eyes "yeah yeah, I'm heading up for a drink"

"I'll be there soon" Jay says "I gotta greet my followers after all"

Aria laughs before heading up to where all the Jay followers were, she grabbed a drink and sat down on a couch.

Jaywalkin 238 walked on stage "Attention, League of Jay!" No one pays attention and he turns up his volume. It echoes across the room "Attention League of Jay! It is time... for the arrival of our hero. Our inspiration... the reason for our very existence! Superstar Rockin' Jay... himself!"

Jay rises to the stage from below, strumming a guitar, and everyone cheers. Jay hands over his guitar to Jaywalkin 238.

"Aww" Jay chuckles, waving

"Such a weirdo" Aria smiles

She hears Jay gasp "Guys? Is that really you?!"

Aria looks up to see Jay run over and hug the ninja.

"Wow, I've been waiting for you. Is this place awesome, or what?!" Jay shouts excitingly

"Took them long enough." Aria says

"Oh oh!" Jay shouts "I have a surprise."

Jay runs over to Aria with the ninja following.

"Empress!" They shout surprised

"Hey" Aria stands up

"Aria, everyone was worried about you!" Lloyd scolds walking up to her

"And by everyone you mean Zero and Kaname?" Aria questions

"I was worried too you know." Lloyd pinches her cheek "You might be Empress but your attitude doesn't work on me."

"Ok I sowwy" Aria whines "that hurts."

Lloyd lets go of her to see the Ninja snickering behind him, he gives them a look "Not a word."

"We didn't say anything." Cole says

"hehe" Aria hugs him "It's fine cause you're here now, Lloydie."

Lloyd sighs and hugs her back "You brat."