💫 Chapter-1💫

YN's house 🌺🌺🌺

YN's house
🌺🌺🌺

~ Kiki!! Stop running!!Kiki!! Stop!!

YN shouted at her puppy who was having fun running here and there. The puppy stopped and turned back and saw her owner standing there.

Kiki immediately ran to YN. She picked her and Kiki started licking her which was her way of showing love.

YN- Ok Ok, I got that you love me. Now stop licking me. I just had a bath.

She said to her puppy who stopped and now was looking at her with her head titled.

YN- You are so cute. Anyways, let's go and have breakfast. Mumma is calling us.

She said and Kiki wiggled her tail. They went in the dinning room and saw Mrs. Bae sitting there. YN putted Kiki in the ground who immediately ran to Mrs. Bae.

YN- Good Morning Mumma.

Mrs. Bae- Good Morning Sweetie. Come lets have breakfast. And Kiki your breakfast is also ready.

She said giving Kiki, her dog food who immediately started eating.

Mrs. Bae turned to YN and served YN the breakfast and to herself too. They both started eating.

Mrs. Bae- Sweetie, are you excited for the first day of your school?

Mrs. Bae asked and YN suddenly stopped eating. She forgot. Today is her first day of School. She never went to school as she was homeschooled till now.

But a week ago, Mrs. Bae told her that she will also go to school like every other kid and YN was so happy.

She looked at her Mom and nodded her head.

Mrs. Bae- Oh.... Then my dear stupid daughter. Why aren't you wearing School Uniform?

YN looked at herself and that's when she noticed that she was wearing her night suit.
She already had a bath but was lazy to find clothes so she wore night suit only.

She awkwardly giggled and looked at her mom.

YN- I guess I forgot. I will change after having breakfast.

Mrs. Bae- Ok sweetie. And ya, your Dad called me yesterday. He wanted to talk with you but you were sleeping. So, after changing call him. Ok?

YN- Okie Mumma.

She said and again started eating. After eating, she went to her room and took out her school uniform which he Mom bought for her. She wore it and made her hairs.

After that she took her phone and dialled a number and waited for the person to pick up

YN:
Hello Dad.
Good Morning.

Mr. Bae:
Good Morning Sweetheart.
How are you?

YN:
I am good Dad. How are you?
And how is Mom and Ara?

(YN calls Mr. Bae's wife as Mom. Mrs. Bae taught her this)

Mr. Bae:
We are also good Sweetheart.
Well, I got to know that
you are going to school today?

YN:
Yes Dad.
I am so excited and happy.

Mr. Bae:
That good to hear.
But Sweetheart,
be careful there. Ok?

YN:
Careful?
Why Dad?
It's a school and school
have very sweet people.

Mr. Bae:
I know Sweetheart.
It's just your Dad
is worried for you.
That's why.

YN:
Don't worry Dad. YN is a big girl now.
Anyways, when are you, Mom and Ara coming back to Korea? I want to meet you all.

Mr. Bae:
We miss you too Sweetheart.
But as Dad have work, he won't be able to come for atleast 6 months.
Sorry

YN:
Oh. No problem Dad.
But whenever you come,
you will meet me first. Ok?

Mr. Bae:
Ofcourse Sweetheart.
Well, I have to go to office now.
I will talk to you later.
By By
Take care

YN:
Ok Dad.
By By.
And Love You.
Tell Ara and Mom that I miss them.

Mr. Bae:
Sure baby
By

Call Ended

(Author's Note- Now before you comment, let me tell you something. Mr. Bae is married to another woman now but he still loves YN so much. He was cheating on Mrs. Bae when YN was 10 years old. Mrs. Bae didn't said anything and signed the divorce papers. She loved him and that's why she let him go to the person who makes him happy. Mr. Bae was so thankful to her and now they are like friends.
Mrs. Bae didn't have any problem with YN talking to Mr. Bae as he is her Dad and Mr. Bae still loves YN so much.
Ara is his 6 year old daughter and YN sees her as her own sister)

After cutting the call, YN took her bag, and went downstairs. She saw her Mom sitting on the couch with KiKi on her lap sleeping peacefully.

YN- Mumma, I am ready. Let's go.

Mrs. Bae looked at her and nodded her head. She took her car keys and picked up Kiki too and then went outside.
She pitted Kiki on the backseat and Kiki, who was awake by then started jumping as she love car.

YN and Mrs. Bae sat infront and giggled at the happy puppy jumping here and there.

Mrs. Bae started the car and drove to YN's school (new-school).

During the ride YN told her Mom about her talk with her Dad which she always do.

Mrs. Bae have told YN not to hide anything from her and YN being a good girl, always tell her everything.

🌺🌺🌺

Hey Moonlights
Here you go.
The first Chapter of Their Angel

Next chapter is complete opposite of this.
It's a chapter that I also couldn't believe I worte. Cause Normally I write cute, sad and sweet chapters with a little angry scenes. But next is Opposite.
Be Ready 😉

How was it?
Hope you Like it.
Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 960