💫Chapter-63💫

After sometime Suzy and YN broke the hug

After sometime Suzy and YN broke the hug. Suzy looked at her sister and caressed her face.

Suzy- You grow up so much YN-ie.

YN- I missed you so much Unnie.

She said while tears were flowing from her eyes to her cheeks. Suzy wiped them with her thumb and said

Suzy- Unnie missed you so much too Sunshine...... wait what are you doing here? And Jin, baby why is my sister with you?

She asked looking at Jin. YN also looked at Jin and said

YN- Tell her Oppa, why am I with you?

Suzy- Oppa? Baby, what's going on?

Jin- Well, YN is with me cause, she is my sister.

He said and YN nodded her head. Suzy widened her eyes. She held YN's hands and took her to her side.

Suzy- Jin, I know my sister is the most cutest person and beautiful too but you can't call her your sister. She is your sister-in-law. And let me tell you, I am very possessive over my sister. Don't call her your sister again

She said. Jin and YN chuckled a little making Suzy confuse. (YN was a little shy too hearing her Unnie call her cute and beautiful)

Jin- Suzy, your sister was Bae YN. But she is Kim YN. That means she is your sister-in-law. Not mine

Suzy- Huh? What are you saying? Kim YN.....my sister-in-law....?

YN- Don't stress over this Unnie.....actually, Dada and Mumma divorced cause Dada loved someone else. After that Mumma also fell in love with someone and I don't know if it's good or bad but the person with whom she fell in love is Mr. Kim, your father in law ...

YN said. Suzy started to process what YN just said and then looked at Jin with wide eyes.

Suzy- What???

Jin- Yes Suzy. That's why I called her my sister. And if we think, my wife also became my sister.... wait....what the fuck.

He said when he realised the dumbest thing. Suzy hitted his hands and he let out a 'Ow' while rubbing his hands while YN giggled a little.

Suzy- Huh? I am your wife first you idiot and Don't curse infront of my sister!!!

Jin- you hitted me for this..... she spends the most time with Yoongi, she already know all this. And look YN....your Unnie just woke up and is hitting her husband.

Jin said making a fake angry face which both the sister found very cute

Suzy, YN- So cute~

Jin- Wow.... sister's effect .

Suzy- Maybe....but YN-ie Mr. Kim didn't hurted you right?

She said and YN shooked her head.

YN- Unnie, when I have 7 very protective brothers with me, no one can even think about touching me.