💫Chapter-48💫

The Kim brothers sat together and made a plan on how to save YN

The Kim brothers sat together and made a plan on how to save YN. After 20 minutes, Their plan was ready. They also got to know that Jin was right. Black Rosé took YN to their base on the hill.

Jin came in his room, he was seraching for something when he heard the sound of Sarang crying. He stopped and turned to her. She was crying very badly.

He went near her and picked her up.

Jin- What happened baby?..... Why are you crying ...... Are you hungry??......

He said and tried to figure why she is crying. Turned out her leg was stuck in her dress which hurted her a little.

Jin- Oh... Let me take out your leg and change your dress.....

He said to her as if she is understanding him. He went to the closet and took a outfit and changed her.

Jungkook- Jin Hyung are you-----??

Jungkook who came finding Jin whole shouting suddenly stopped when he saw Jin silently starring at Sarang.

A smile came on his lips. He went near Jin and saw Jin looking at his daughter with heart eyes.

Jungkook- Hyung?

Jin came back to his sense and looked at him.

Jin- Yes Kookie?

Jungkook- Hyung, should we go and get ready?

Jin- But we all aren't going Kook.

He said. Jungkook looked at Jin with a questioning look.

Jungkook- What do you mean Hyung?

Jin- Kookie.... Two of us will have to stay at home. To take care of Sarang and also to handle that old man when he comes back.

Jungkook made a "Oh" from his mouth understanding Jin.

Jungkook- So, who will stay here?

Jin- Let's go out and discuss with others. And see who is willing to stay here.

Jungkook- Ok.

He said and they both went out. Sarang was now in Jin's arms looking more like Staring at Jin with sleepy eyes.

They came out and saw the others sitting and waiting for them.

Yoongi- Hyung shall we go and--

Jin- Actually We all aren't going Yoongi. Two of you will have to stay at home and take care of Sarang as well handle that old man.

He said interuptting Yoongi in between.  Yoongi nodded his head and then said

Yoongi Let Hobi and Tae stay here.

He said and they both looked at him with "Why us" look.

Jin- Any particular reason on why they?