💫 Chapter-24💫

(AN- I also updated Brothers?| 2Seok

(AN- I also updated Brothers?| 2Seok. Check it out too. Hope you enjoy this~)

💀💀💀

After Jimin was a little calm Hoseok decided to ask him the question he wanted to.
He looked at Jimin and saw he was talking something with Namjoon.

Hoseok- Uh-- Jimin..

He said gaining the attention of all three of his brothers.

Jimin- Yes Hyung?

Hoseok- Where is YN? She was wasn't near when this all happened. Right?

Jimin immediately stood up from the couch.

Jimin- Shit!! Hyung she was with me.

Namjoon, Taehyung Hoseok- What?

Jimin- Yes Hyung. She saw Tae beating that boy and after that she was having some problem in breathing.

Jimin said in a worried tone. Namjoon and Taehyung looked at each other while Hoseok came infront of Jimin.

Hoseok- Where is she?

Jimin- Wonyoung!! She must be with Wonyoung. Cause I told her to take care of YN. I will go and find her.

Jimin said and started walking towards the door when Hoseok stopped him by grabbing his wrist harshly.

He came in front of Jimin and said

Hoseok- You are not going out of this cabin till I say so. And not only you, none of you. Stay here. They both have already created a scene out there and you going out, surely means more mess. So better stay here. 

Jimin- But Hyung YN--

Hoseok- I will go and find her.

Hoseok said. Namjoon came near both of them and looked at Hoseok as he said

Namjoon- Hyung, why would you go and find her? Don't you like...... not like her?

Taehyung also came and stood near them and said

Taehyung- Yes Hyung. She don't even call you Oppa let alone by your name. It will better if one of us go.

Hoseok- Seriously guys? Is this the time to talk about all that? And Namjoon when Did I say I don't like her? And Tae, it's not me who is forbidding her from taking my name. She herself chose to call me Mr. Kim. So, what can I do?

Jimin- Hyung leave all this. We should focus on YN right now.

Hoseok- Right. You three stay here and don't you dare to come out otherwise you all will see the worst side of me.

Hoseok said and stormed out from the cabin slamming the door.

Namjoon- What happened to him?