💫Chapter-79💫

Suzy slowly opened her eyes gaining her consciousness

Suzy slowly opened her eyes gaining her consciousness. As she looked around she saw a very dark room. She tried moving her hands and that's when she realised she has been tied. Not only hands but her full body was tied to a poll. She looked at her right and her eyes widened when she saw her little sister in the same state as her.

Suzy- Y-YN!! Sunshine, open you eyes!! YN!!

She tried calling her but YN didn't moved. Suzy called her again and again in hope she will open her eyes. After some minutes she stopped when she started feeling pain in her head.

She remembered how she fell from the stairs. Maybe that's why. She thought. The room's silence didn't last long as she heard the door opening.

She looked infront and saw a man.

(AN- No hate to anyone)

Suzy's eyes again widened. Not cause of shock. Cause this ain't the first time she is seeing this man.

The man closed the door and came near her with her smirk on his face and cigarate in his hands.

~ You are finally conscious. Well, how does it feel to be tied up like this? Do you feel Nostalgic?

Suzy- You bastard!! Don't you remember how my husband defeated you last time? Even after that, you dared to kidnap me and my sister

He scoffed and came close to her. He held her cheeks tightly and said

~ Lower your damn voice. You are in my hostage. And about that Husband of yours, let him come. I am not same as I used to be heard ago. I am changed and more powerful.

He said and harshly let go her cheeks.

~ Anyways, I don't have any time to waste and talk with a slut like you. I just brought you here cause you are the biggest weakness of Bangtan. But.... their sister, wow. She is definition of beauty. Last time Bangtan saved her. But this time, they won't be able to save either you or her.

Suzy was shocked hearing this. She didn't knew he kidnapped YN before and the revelation sent her in a shock. She angrily looked at her and spat on his face.