💫 Chapter-10💫

Next Day, YN didn't went to school as well as Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. They all took a leave as they have a wedding in their house the tomorrow.

They all wer busy in preparing for that. Someone prepared with their whole heart in that while some did it without any feeling.

Well, if you didn't guessed till now. Then YN did it happily while you know......

Anyways, Today Mrs. Bae's and YN's luggage was shifted in the Kim Mansion.
YN was so happy to see her new room and she loves it very much. It was fully her type room.

She unpacked her luggage and arranged her room according to her

She unpacked her luggage and arranged her room according to her. And now, she is roaming in the corridor trying to find someone. Why? Cause she is Hungry. 

(AN- Me too. You ain't special YN)

She was walking when she saw someone coming towards her direction. She looked carefully and saw it was the cat looking 2nd eldest brother.

Well, this is what she call Yoongi.

YN- Yoongi-shi.

She called softly. Yoongi stopped walking and looked at her.

Yoongi- What?

He asked in his normal cold tone. YN pouted a little and then said

YN- Do you know where is Namjoon-shi?

Yoongi- Why do you want to know where is he?

YN- I am hungry and I wanted to ask him if he could cook something for me to eat.

She said and Yoongi let out a laugh. She bitted his lips to prevent himself from laughing but at last he started laughing hard.

(AN- Me too Yoongi Oppa!!)

YN looked at him confused but she found Yoongi's laugh very cute

YN- Why are you laughing Yoongi-shi?

She asked. Just then Hoseok came in search of Yoongi. He looked at Yoongi and saw him laughing. 

Hoseok again was surprised. Yesterday his dongsaengs and today his Hyung. What is happening to his family. He thought.