💫 Chapter-5💫

Jin woke up after his nap of an hour and Half He sat on the bed and looked around

Jin- Where is Sarang?

He thought to himself when he didn't saw his daughter anywhere. He stood up and walked out from the room.

He saw the guards were still outside his room.

Jin- Do you know where is Sarang?

Gaurd- Yes Boss. Mr. Namjoon and Mr. Jimin took her with them an hour ago.

Jin- Ok. And you all can go now. Have some rest.

Jin said and without waiting for the reply he left from their.

Guard- He still cares for us.

One guard said when Jin left. The other three nodded their head.

Here, Jin went to Namjoon's room and knocked on the door before entering the room. There he saw Namjoon and Jimin sleeping with Sarang between both of them. He smiled a little and left from there.

He went to the kitchen and started preparing something.
After 20 minutes, he took the bowls of the noddles he prepared and putted it on the tray.
He took the tray and went towards a room.

He went inside and putted the tray on the table and turned behind. The two boys, were still standing there.

Jin- Sit.

He said pointing at the couch. Both of the boys immediately went and sat on the couch.

Jin came and putted the tray infront of them.

Jin- I made it for both of you. Eat it.

He said and looked at them but none of them moved. Jin sighed. He stood up and went near them. He sat beside them and said

Jin- Are my brothers angry at me?

They both shooked their heads.

Jin- Then? Hobi, Tae why are you not eating?

Taehyung- We are not hungry.

Taehyung said but just then his stomach grumbled making a sound. Taehyung looked down in embarrassment as his lie was caught. 

Jin- Liar. Eat it.

He said and handed both of them the bowl. Knowing they don't have any other option, they started eating.

After they were finished, they putted the bowl on the tray and again the room was silent.

Jin- Now, you are not even gonna look at me. Huh? Are you angry with me?

Taehyung- No. It's not the case.

Jin- Then?

Hoseok- We are angery at ourselves. You told us to take care of Sarang and we can't even do that.