💫 Chapter-34💫

It was half an hour since they were sitting in the ward talking with Jimin while YN was still asleep

Hoseok, who was sitting in between YN and Jimin's bed turned his bed towards YN's bed when he heard some shuffling. There he saw YN opening his eyes.

He turned towards her and helped her to sit in the bed.

Hoseok- Are you Ok YN??

As Hoseok said, all the rest also turned towards her. YN nodded her head and said

YN- I am. Is Jimin Oppa fine now??

She asked. Hoseok stood aside and YN saw Jimin sitting on the bed waving at her.

Jimin- I am. Thank You YN.

YN- Aish Oppa. I am your sister. Why are you thanking me? Infact, I am happy. Now you are my blood brother.

YN said and they all chuckled. Namjoon came and sat near her and said

Namjoon- Your Jimin Oppa... Said the same thing when we told him you have him the blood.

YN was firstly surprised but then she said

YN- Blood effect you know.

She said and laughed. Namjoon and the rest also chuckled, even Jin did too.

YN- Btw, when did you came back?

She asked looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook- An hour ago I guess.

He said and YN nodded her face. Hoseok came near YN and said

Hoseok- And You know YN.... Now we don't have to continue our plan. Gyuri herself told everything to Joon and Tae.

YN looked at Hoseok with a 'really' look.

Hoseok- Yes YN.

YN- Wow. I am so happy Hobi Oppa!!

She said and hugged Hoseok (again 💀💀). This time Hoseok wasn't starled. He also hugged her back. He looked at his brothers and saw Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook buring in jeaoulsy, while Namjoon and Taehyung were shocked. Jin had a small smile on his face.

Hoseok showed his tongue to his jealous brothers and broke the hug. He pecked YN's forehead (🥲) making the others Jealous.

Namjoon- Wait... When did this happened??

Taehyung- Yes....... You both are hugging each other??

Hoseok- Yes we are. Can't I hug my sister??

Namjoon- No... But she and you? How?

YN- Oppa, come near me. I will tell you.

YN said. Namjoon went near her. She came close to his ears and said