💫Chapter-54💫

(Author- I know some wanted to know everything in detail, but since the others don't, I am not dragging the story much

(Author- I know some wanted to know everything in detail, but since the others don't, I am not dragging the story much. And If there is someone who wants to know each and everything in detail, just tell me. Maybe I can make a whole separate book regarding that for you guys. And ya, please read the Note And Important Notice at the end)

💀💀💀

Next Day
After Breakfast

Mr. And Mrs. Kim left for their work and The rest were again in Jin's room.

Jin- YN.... we will not go slow now.... we will finish it today. Ok?

YN- OK ..... but did something happened?

Yoongi- Actually, Me and Hyung got some work and we have to start it from today evening and we won't be much free now. That's why.

YN- Oh...it's Ok. Just tell me How Unnie came in Hospital, How Oppa proposed her for marriage and w..where she is now...

She said the last sentence in a low voice. Jin looked at her and nodded her head.

Yoongi- Ok. So Me, Joon and Hobi tried to convince Noona very hard but at last she said No to us. Right?

YN nodded her head at Yoongi's question.

💀Flashback💀

When Suzy said No, the brothers felt like their world will shatter now. Yoongi looked at the other two who were crying more now. He stood up and they both stood up too. He looked at Suzy who was trying her best to control her facial expressions and her emotions.

Yoongi- Joon... Hobi..... you both go back to the hospital.

He said and Namjoon and Hoseok snapped their heads towards him.

Hoseok- What do you mean we both go Hyung? You won't come with us?

He asked and Yoongi shooked his head and said

Yoongi-  No.... I can't see Hyung in that condition. I will just end my life instead of Seeing him like that

He said and both the brothers widened their eyes in shock. Even Suzy

Namjoon- What are you saying Hyung?......... don't be silly, we will find a way so that Hyung will be better.

He said and Hoseok nodded his head but Yoongi shooked his head and said