💫 Chapter-77💫

Woho!! A double update after a veryyyyyyy longggggggg time!!! And another longggggggg chapterrrrrrr~

Well, in this chapter you will get to read many unexpected things. So, are you ready?

If yes, then Let's go!!

A warning ⚠️- There are so many author's note in this chapter 💀

💀💀💀

The Kim brothers except Yoongi and Hoseok came back to the mansion after their work was done.

(AN- Not gonna lie, the line except for Yoongi and Hoseok made me feel like I am writing My Dear Stepbrothers. Gosh 😭😭
Is it just me or anyone else felt the same?)

They all had their dinner and after dinner Jin told everyone to gather in the meeting room since he wanted to discuss something with all of them.

So, after making sure Mr. And Mrs. Kim were sleeping, they all gathered in the metting room.

Sarang didn't slept (no one knows the reason) so she is with them too. Right now she was sitting in her Imo's (Aunt) lap.

(AN- In Korean, a girl calls her mother's sister Imo, and father's sister Gomo. Here Sarang will call YN Imo since YN is Suzy's sister first. Follow for more Korean tips 🤣🤣)

Once they were there, Jin came and sat and then started

Jin- So, we got to know who was behind Mom and Dad's accident from Mr. Cha when we tor.... you know so not gonna say the word infront of my daughter.

He said. They all nodded but then Yoongi asked

Yoongi- Wait... did you just said you know who is behind Mom and Dad's accident?

He asked with a shocked face. Hoseok also looked at Him anticipating the answer. Jin nodded his head and said

Jin- Yes. We do know.

Hoseok- Who is it Hyung?

Namjoon- Black Rose

(AN- Do you guys happened to remember who Black Rose is? If not, then let me tell you. Black Rose is the one who kidnapped YN when Jin was telling his past. Say Thanks to me now 💀)

As Jin said, Hoseok, Yoongi and Suzy's expression changed to a shock one. All three of them asked at same time

Suzy, Yoongi and Hoseok- Black Rose??