💫Chapter-47💫

Namjoon and Jimin came at the place where their men told them that YN was kidnapped from

It was not so busy road. Maybe that's why the kidnappers chose this place so they can easily do their work.

Namjoon and Jimin were looking around trying to find anything that's when a thing caught Namjoon's attention.

Namjoon: Jimin!! Jimin!! Come here!

Jimin who was on the other side immediately ran towards Namjoon when he heard him shouting his name.

He came and stood near Namjoon waiting for Namjoon to say something but Namjoon's eyes were fixed on something.

Jimin- What happened Hyung? Did you found something?

Namjoon- Yes Jimin. Look there is a CCTV camera and that too in this direction only. If we get the footage maybe we will know who kidnapped Cutie?

Namjoon explained looking at the CCTV camera attached to one or the shop. Jimin eyes opened wide in surprise. He turned to Namjoon and said

Jimin- Wow Hyung. This will surely help us.

Namjoon nodded head and finally looked at Jimin and said

Namjoon- Let's go inside the shop Jimin.

Jimin nodded his head and both of them went inside. It was a small clothes shop. The owner saw them and came near them with a smile.

Owner- Hello young man. Welcome in my shop. What type of clothes would you like to see?

Jimin- Ajhussi, We are not here for buying. We are here for something else.

Owner- Something else?

Namjoon- Yes Ajhussi. Actually.... Few hours ago, someone kidnapped our sister from right infront of this shop. We were here to find some clue about her that's when we noticed the CCTV camera you have installed outside the shop.

Jimin- So, we thought maybe by seeing the footage we may get to know about our sister. That's why we came in. Can you please show the CCTV footage.

Namjoon- Please Ajhussi.

Owner- Sure. Please follow me young men.

He said. Jimin and Namjoon looked at each other with a smile and started following the owner inside.

They came in a room. The owner sat on the chair infront of a computer. Namjoon and Jimin stood on either side.

Owner- Um.... Can you tell me the approximate time of the incident.

Namjoon- Uh.... Like 30-45 minutes ago I guess.

Owner- Ok

He turned on the computer and started a footage.