💫Chapter-12💫

Night Time

Night Time

The Kim family came back to their house after the reception was done. YN was so happy that her Mom finally married the love of her life and she also got 7 brothers and a neice also.

They all came out from their respective cars and went in.

YN- KIKI!! Where are you?!!

YN shouted and everyone looked at her. She laughed awkwardly and was about to say something but heard the barking sound.

She looked infront and saw Kiki running towards her. She went and picked her up.

YN- I missed you

YN- I missed you.

She said kissing Kiki.

Well, when they shifted here, they sent Kiki to an dog care house. (I don't want it's called) for her monthly checkup. And she(YN) was told that Kiki is back when they were attending the marriage.

YN turned back and saw everyone was looking at them. Kiki jumped from YNs hand and ran to Mrs. Kim(Bae). She picked Mrs. Kim who chuckled.

Mrs. Kim- Kiki, We missed you too.

They all came in the living room and sat on the couch. Kiki made herself very comfortable on Mrs. Kim's lap.

Jungkook- Is he your dog?

YN- Firstly, it's not a he. It's a she. And she is not a dog. She is our Puppy, Kiki.

Jungkook- Oh. Ok.

Mr. Kim- Um... I think we all should go and sleep. We have to wake up early tomorrow.

BTS- The first thing we agree to.

They all mumbled under their breath and fortunately no one heard them.