💫 Chapter-39💫

Jin- Hmm so, YN and me talked on the day when we were coming back from the hospital

Namjoon- Um.... Hyung. Till what I remember, You were with us the whole time, how did you even talked with her?

Namjoon said and the rest nodded their heads agreeing with him except one. It was Jimin. He smiled a little and said

Jimin- Namjoon Hyung, they talked when you all were out, getting my discharge papers and talking with the doctor about me and YN.

He said and Jin nodded his head. The rest looked at Jimin with a "How do you even know this" look.

Jimin- Aish guys. I was with them inside the room. I know what they talked about. It's just Jin Hyung told me not to tell you all and behave like I also don't know anything.

He said winking. The rest immediately faces Jin again ignoring Jimin's flirting.

Yoongi-  Hyung, leave all this. Tell us what you and YN talked that you changed this much?

Jin- Ok so,.....

💀Flashback💀

As the others went out, Jin, Jimin and YN were the only ones left in the room. Jin was sitting where Hoseok was sitting before, between Jimin and YN's bed.

Just then, he heard someone pulling him by his shirt. He looked at the side and saw YN looking at him.

Jin- What happened YN?

YN slowly sat on the bed and then said

YN- Oppa, you hate your Dad right?

Jin looked behind at Jimin who was also sitting now. He again looked at YN and nodded his head.

YN- I asked Hobi Oppa before and I guessed it was because he don't care for you guys. But..... This isn't the case. Right?

Jin- How do you know?

YN- Oppa..... It's simple. Others may think that you have hate for him in your heart and eyes. And It's true. But not fully. You also have sadness, guilt in your room eyes Whenver you see him. You don't like to see him cause you whenever you see him, you remember your past. I don't know what happened in all of yours past and Trust me I won't even ask you guys. But what I know is You don't see him as your father. It's like you call him Dad, but you don't think of him as a Dad. Am I right?

Jin listened to her carefully. Whatever YN said was true. He really hate Mr. Kim with his whole heart.

He nodded his head a little bit enough for YN to see.