💫Chapter-78💫

Taehyung finished reading

Taehyung finished reading. By now he was filled with anger. And not only him, all seven brothers were filled with anger.

Ji-eun- Yoongi, you all should go there as soon as you can.

Jihyo- Yes the sooner you all go, the sooner you will be back.

Hoseok- Jihyo, we can't go without any plan. We will have to make a full plan. Black Rose is not something with whom we can fight without any plan. They are very evil.

Jungkook- Ofcourse. They are not stupid to tell us full address and call us for a fight. The leader must have set a trap for us there.

Jin- They are right. Guys, meeting room.

He said and the brothers nodded their heads. Jin turned to Jihyo and Ji-eun and said

Jin- Can you both please take care of Sarang, Mom and Dad?

Jihyo- Don't say Please. We are your family. Right Jin Oppa?

(AN- In Korean, a girl call her Husband's older brother as Ahjubuh-nim, but to not make things complicated then it already is, I am going with Oppa. Since Jin sees them like his sister only)

Jin- Ofcourse Jihyo. I am sorry. I am not in right mind right now.

Ji-eun- It's okay we understand.

Jin nodded his head. After this all the brothers gathered in the meeting room and started making plans. Namjoon was the one leading this time since Jin wasn't in right state as he mentioned.

It was next morning when the brothers came out from the meeting room. To say they all were tired and exhausted would be an understatement. They all went to their respective rooms to have a bath.

💀💀💀

Yoongi came in his room and saw Sarang sitting on his bed playing with one of his tie. A small smile came to his face when he saw how calm the kid was. Good thing she don't understand much.

He saw Ji-eun coming from the bathroom. She was surprised when she saw her husband standing there. She kept the towel aside and came near him.

Ji-eun- Found any way?

Yoongi nodded his head and explained her the plan in short.
She nodded her head understanding.

Ji-eun- Go and take a bath. I'll prepare food for all of you.

Yoongi nodded his head and went into the bathroom after taking his clothes. After he was done, he came out and saw Sarang was still there.

Yoongi- Sarang

He called out softly. Sarang looked at him and immediately smiled

Sarang- Gigi!!

She made grabby hands. Yoongi took her in his arms and came out of his bedroom. He saw all his brothers outside going downstairs. On the way, when he saw Jin, he gave Sarang to him.