💫Chapter-14💫

Yoongi and YN puts the dishes on the dining table while they waited to others to come

Soon, the other 6 came from their room.

They all came and sat on their places.

YN- Jin-shi is Sarang asleep?

Jin- Yup she is. Thanks to you. After that she didn't woke up.

YN- Jin-shi I already told you not to say Thank you. Anyways, let's dig in before the food gets cold.

She said and the rest nodded. They all served food to themselves and then started eating.

Jimin- Wow Hyung. The chef's made amazing food today. Who made it. I want to meet him.

Jimin said as he was melting in the deliciousness of the food. Jungkook and Taehyung also nodded their heads agreeing with him.

Yoongi- Well, it's not him firstly. And neither it's made by chef's.

Taehyung- Then who made it? I am sure it's not made by Jin Hyung or you.

Jin- I didn't made it. Yoongs did you?

Yoongi- Ani it's made by our little sister. YN.

Yoongi said and Jin and Hoseok almost chocked on their food while Namjoon and the makanes looked at Yoongi with shocked expression.

Hoseok- Little *cough* what?

Yoongi- Little sister Hobi.

Namjoon- When did you accepted her?

Yoongi- I am not gonna tell that. Now, eat. Everything is made by her only. I helped a little.

Jungkook- YN, why did you made? We have chef's.

YN- Kook, I wanted you all to eat food made by me that's why. And Yoongi Oppa already told me but I want to. That's why he helped me.

Namjoon- Wait..... Yoongi Hyung gets to call Oppa. What about us?

Jungkook- Right. You met us first. Even before you met other Hyung's, you met me. But you still don't call me Oppa. You call me Jungkook-shi or Kook.

YN- Well, I won with Yoongi Oppa and that's why I am calling him Oppa. I will play with you all too and if I win I will call you all Oppa.

Jimin- Yoongi Hyung played? Wow. What did you both played?

YN- Dead Game.

Jin again almost chocked on his food while the rest looked at her with "what" expression.

Namjoon- What they fuc-- fudge is that?

(AN- Namjoon trying but to curse infront of YN after Yoongi have him a death glare.)