💫Chapter-66💫

~ We will face him and tell him the truth this time

A voice came. They all turned to look at the person and saw it was Suzy, who was standing there with Sarang. She came near them and said

Suzy- There won't be any use of hiding now. And he won't be able to do anything to me now. You all are here to protect me this time.

She said. Jin looked at her and sighed. He stood up and went near her. He pulled her close to himself by her waist and said

Jin- Suzy is right. We all are here to protect her. We won't leave her alone this time.

He said. Suzy smiled and pecked his lips. The other stood up and nodded their heads and then looked away when Suzy pecked Jin's lips.

YN- Oppa, will we go home right now?

Jin- Yes YN, but not all of us. Jennie, Lisa, Rosé and Jisso please stay here with Mrs. Kim. I can't let any of them stay here since none of us that close with her and about YN....you know...

Jisso- Yes Oppa. We know. You go home without any worries. We will be here and we will call you if we have any problem.

Jin smiled and patted her head before he motioned the others to follow him. Jin was walking while holding Suzy's hands who was holding Sarang too.

YN was walking behind them while holding Yoongi's hands. She looked at Yoongi and whispered

YN- They both look really cute together.

Yoongi- True. And Sarang is adding more cuteness.

He said and YN nodded her head agreeing to him. They came out from the hospital. Jin, Suzy (+Sarang), YN and Hoseok went in Jin's car while the rest went with Yoongi.

Jin drove to the house where Ha-joon was there as they have to pick him up too. He already informed the doctors about it.

As they reached the house, Jin went out from the car and went inside the house. After 5 minutes or so he came out with Ha-joon in his arms. He opened the back seat and gave Ha-joon to Hoseok since Suzy was holding Sarang in her hands and YN was sleeping on Hoseok's laps.

Jin sat in the driver's seat and again started driving this time to Kim Mansion.

Jin- Uh... Suzy...

He called out her softly trying not to wake up YN. Suzy looked at him and hummed

Jin- We are planning to tell YN about our real identity

He said and Suzy looked at him with wide eyes. She was about to shout but stopped when Jin signalled her to be quiet.

Suzy- What!!! Why!!!

She whisper yelled and then looked back to check YN. She signed when she saw her still sleeping. She turned back to Jin and waited for him to answer.

Jin- Suzy, when we will reach home, I will tell you why. Just know that, it's the right time for us to tell YN about the Real us.

He said and Suzy sighed. Sbe shrugged her shoulder and again looked infront.

Suzy- Ok Jin. I always supported you and I will support you this time too. I know you will never take a wrong decision. I trust you.

She said. Jin looked at her and smiled while mumbling a small "Love you" to which she replied back "Love you too my hubby"

💀💀💀

Suzy- Really? Who the hell was that fucking person who dared to accuse my brother in law's!!

Suzy said in a little angry tone. Well, Jin and the rest just now told her what happened in the morning and how police gave them a limited time to prove their innocence.

Jimin- We don't know too Noona..... and this is why we decided to tell her everything.

He said looking at YN who looked at him with a puzzled expression.

YN- Tell me everything? What?

She asked. Jin looked at Suzy who nodded her head and said

Suzy- After knowing the situation, I really think that she have to know this .....

She said. Jin and the others smiled and nodded their heads. They all turned their attention to YN who was looking very confused. She looked at all of them and then at her sister.

YN- What are you all talking about?

Jin- YN..... we want to tell you the 'Real' us.

He said. YN frowned her eyebrows and said

YN- What do you mean Oppa? Real us? What does this even means?

Jungkook- What Hyung meant to say is, we are not what we show you...

Taehyung- We are not normal collage students or collage teacher.

Yoongi- Neither we are normal CEO of the company.

Jimin- All this is, is just to hide our real identity.

Namjoon- Yea.... to hide what we actually are. 

Jin- We are not as nice as you think we are.

They said making her more confused. She looked at Suzy and saw she was having normal expression means she know what they are talking about. She again looked at the brother was about to ask when Hoseok said

Hoseok- YN, We are Mafia's.

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 900