💫 Chapter-30💫

I changed the cover of the story

I changed the cover of the story. How is the new cover?? Should I keep it or the previous one??

 How is the new cover?? Should I keep it or the previous one??

💀💀💀

After Hoseok came to YN's room, he closed the door. He turned and saw Jimin and YN sitting on the bed laughing.

A smile came on his lips. He also went and sat beside them.

YN- Oppa, how was my acting??

Hoseok- It was Amajin YN.

Jimin- True. You are a good actor.

YN- Hehe. Thank You. Well.... Do you think Namjoon Oppa and Taehyung Oppa will start to hate her a little?

YN asked. Hoseok nodded his head and said

Hoseok- They started already. Before I came up, both of them threatened Gyuri to stay away from you.

Jimin- Great. Our first step is finished. Btw... YN your cheek is not hurting right?

YN- No Oppa. Her hand didn't even touched my face.

Jimin, Hoseok- How??

YN- Let me tell you everything from starting......

💀 Flashback 💀

Gyuri was going towards the kitchen. YN who was sitting on the couch waiting for her, saw her. She stood up and walked on her direction.

When she was near Gyuri she purposely bumped into her and kicked her with her legs making Gyuri stumble.

Gyuri turned back to look at her with anger in her eyes.