💫 Chapter-41💫

After having dinner, Mr

After having dinner, Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim went to their room to again have some rest while the rest siblings went to Jin's room.

They sat on the bed and couch. YN was sitting between Jin and Jungkook.

YN- Oppa, before you tell me. Think again. Do you really wanna tell me??

Jin nodded his head and said

Jin- I am telling you after thinking for so long only YN.

YN- Ok.... By the way thanks for trusting me Oppa.

Jin gave her a small smile and nodded his head one time.

Jin- Ok... So, when I was 23 years old, I met her for the first time.

YN- 23? That means 7 years ago?

Jin- Yup. I was a university student and I met her in University.

YN- Oh... Wait are you gonna tell me your full story? I thought you would just tell where is she now.

Jin- I was about to tell that only. But, then thought to tell you everything. And Yoongi told me that I should tell you how I met her and everything.

YN- Oh... I am excited. How did you met her?

Jin- Well.....

Flashback
J

in's Age- 23 years Old

Jin was in his Collage roaming in the corridor as it was break time. He was alone as his brothers were in the canteen eating while he chose to walk around not in mood to eat.

He was walking when someone suddenly bumped into him making both of them fall in the ground.

Jin winced as he stood up dusting his dress. He looked down and saw a girl who was still on the floor.

Jin- Omo, I am sorry

He said and gave her a hand to stood up. She stood up and dusted her clothes and then looked up.

Jin swore he never saw someone this beautiful.
He starred at her without blinking her eyes.

Girl- It's Ok. I am at fault too. I am also sorry.

She said. But Jin didn't replied. He was really lost in her eyes

(🎶I would rather be lost in the lights 🎶)

She looked at him and saw him showing no motion. She touched his shoulders whivj made Jin come out from his thoughts.

Girl- Are you alright?

Jin- Y-yes I am....

Girl- That's good. I am sorry, I was busy finding the class and didn't noticed you.