💫Chapter-42💫

YN- S-suzy Unnie

YN- S-suzy Unnie..........

YN said and all the brothers looked at her with shocked faces. They all looked at each other before looking back at her.

Jin- You know Suzy??

YN looked at Jin and nodded her head.

Yoongi- How??

YN- Suzy Unnie...... Is my Elder Sister.

She said shocking all the brothers

All- What!!??

YN- Y-yes.... Oppa.... Why do you have her photo with you? Do you know where my Unnie is??

YN said her eyes were filled with tears. The brothers sat there shocked and confused.

Namjoon- Cutie.... Are you sure Suzy Noona is your sister?

YN- Ofcourse Namjoon Oppa. She is my elder sister. Now answer my questions.

Jin- YN.... Suzy is the mother of Sarang. My wife.

And now YN was shocked.

YN- Really??

Jin- Yes YN. Really.

Taehyung- But Hyung, if she is Noona's sister, then how come we don't know her from before?

Jin- Tae, Suzy never told anything about her family. Remember?

Taehyung nodded his head hearing Jin.

YN- Actually..... When Unnie was 22 years old, she ran away from the house. She wanted to be a model but Dad was against it so she left us. After that she never contacted us. Dad regretted everything later. We tried searching her but didn't found her. One day we got a mail that said that she is in Europe and is happy there. That mail also said not to search for her. Respecting her descision Dad and Mumma stopped their search.
And that's why I guess you all don't knew about me or I knew about you all.

She explained. They all nodded their head.

Jimin- That means, our sister is actually the sister of sister in law! Wow.

Jin- You know I used to think that you are mini version of Suzy, turns out you really are her Mini version. You both sisters are same.

YN nodded her head. She looked at the photo in her hand and then at Jin.

YN- Oppa.... Please continue your story. I want to know how you and My Unnie decided to be together.

Jin nodded his head. And then said

Jin- So, for the next few days everything was normal. My feelings were increasing. A week later, I didn't went to University cause of some work.