💫 Chapter-65💫

Jin said and a gasp was heard from Jungkook while the rest looked shocked

(If anyone forgot then Blackpink is here too)

Hoseok- Are you crazy Hyung?

Jin- No Hobi. See, we only have two days and it's not possible for us to do it without using our team and if we use their help and then YN will ask who are they? So, instead of hiding it's better if we just tell her.

He said. All the brothers were in deep thoughts when Namjoon said

Namjoon- I agree with Hyung..... and we all trust her. Right?

They all nodded their heads at Namjoon's question.

Namjoon- Then? She have the rights to know everything about us. If it was some other person he/she would have asked themselves but we all Cutie will never ask us. It will be better if we tell her ourself.

He said. Jin nodded his head looking at his brothers. They all nodded their heads too making Jin smile. 

Jin- Ok. After we reach home, we will tell her everything and Hoba...

He said making Hoseok, who was looking at Yoongi, to look at him.

Jin- After we tell her about this, you gonna tell her your past.

Jin said making Hoseok froze while his eyes were wide opened. The rest also looked at Hoseok.

Hoseok- W..why?

Yoongi- Hoba...like Joon said. She have the rights to know everything about us. Even I will tell her about my past. Not now. Maybe after all this is over.

Jennie- Yes Hobi Oppa. I agree with them. You should tell her.

She said and Jisso, Taehyung, Jimin, Rosé, Lisa and Jungkook nodded their heads. Hoseok thought for some seconds before agreeing.

Hoseok- I will do it. Happy?

Jin- Very. Well, when you will tell her about all this, I will tell Suzy what happened since she was in Coma. She was asking us.

Jisso- Does Unnie know the problem-

Jin- No she don't. She did have a doubt but I told her I will tell her later.

He said. They nodded their heads and then went and sat on their places waiting for YN to come.

Jin- One more thing, from tomorrow, we really have to be serious. The police gave us 2 days cause they know us and we have to find the proofs of innocence of both Hobi and Tae in these two days. Understand!?

Rest 10- YES BOSS!!

(10 cause if you guys forget then Blackpink is here too.)

They all yelled out of habit. Jin gave them a glare and all of them looked here and there.

Soon, YN came back and sit beside Yoongi giving him a smile.

YN- Jin Oppa

She called out. Jin looked at her.... well all of them looked at her.

Jin- Yes YN. What happened?

YN- We will take Unnie home with us right?

She asked and Jin nodded his head.

YN- Tomorrow morning Mr. Kim will be discharged.

She said and he and all of them nodded their heads not understanding what she really want to ask.

YN- You told me that Mr. Kim thinks Unnie and Ha-joon are dead...so-?

He stopped in the mid sentence and looked at the brothers who now understood what she wanted to tell.

They all thought about what she said and she is right. None of them thought about this before. There was silence between them as all of them were thinking about what YN said right now. That's when they heard a voice saying

~ We will face him and tell him the truth this time.

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

As I mentioned day before yesterday, the parts will be a little short from now on.

I hope you will still like them. 

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 700