💫 Chapter-60💫

Hearing the voice, the brothers looked back and saw

They all stood up and turned towards her.

Jimin- W..what did you said??

Lisa- You heard right Jimin. Harrasment complaint. Hoseok Oppa was accused of harassing the teacher .....

She said and the maknae line again widened their eyes. They looked at their Hyung's who nodded their heads.

Lisa- Jin Oppa, I know you all are already stressed but there is something you guys should know

She said in a little serious tone. Jin and the others turned towards her.

Yoongi- What can be more serious than this?

Lisa- The cops are coming here....

Jimin- WHY??

He suddenly shouted. Lisa Covered her ears and gave him a glare

Lisa- Don't shout. You gonna make my ears bleed. And they are coming here-

~ For me?

Another voice was heard. They looked at the staircase cause the voice came from there only and found Hoseok standing there.

He came near all of them and looking at Lisa he again repeated

Hoseok- They are coming here for me?

He asked and expected Lisa to say a yes but his expression changed to confusion when Lisa shooked her head as No.

Namjoon- Then why are cops coming here?

Lisa- I don't know too..... I just got a call asking if all brothers were home or not cause they want all of you to be here.

She said and now all the brothers were in deep thought. They looked at each other. None of them knew what to do now.

Before they could think more, their was a knock on the main door. Lisa looked at them and Jin motioned her to open the door. She went and opened it and expected the cops were standing there.