💫 Chapter-13💫

Time- 6:30 PM

Time- 6:30 PM

Yoongi opened his eyes as he just woke up from his 2 hour sleep.(AN- YN came to him at 4PM something)  He sat in the bed and stretched his hands as a yawn left his mouth.

He looked at his side and was surprised seeing YN still there laying on the bed.

Yoongi- She is still asleep?

He said to himself. He can't believe his eyes.
He stood up from the bed and went to washroom. He washed his face. After 10 minutes, he came out and saw YN was sitting on the bed.

YN- See, I won!!

She said in a very exited voice and stood on the floor. She started doing a weird dance Yoongi couldn't help but chuckled a little at her.

She stopped and looked at Yoongi

YN- Now, I can call you Oppa. And you will take me for shopping. Right?

Yoongi- It was the deal and you won so, Yes. You can and I will take you.

YN- Yay. You are the best. Thanks Oppa.

She said and hugged Yoongi. He stood there like a statue. He didn't expected her to hug him.

She broke the hug.

YN- Oppa, when will we go?

She asked. Yoongi swore he felt so nice when YN called him Oppa. It's like, he wants her to call him that again and again.

Ofcourse, it's not the first time someone call him Oppa, but when it came from YN's mouth,  he felt so good.

Yoongi- Um.... After dinner? Or maybe tomorrow? After your school?

YN- After dinner it will be late. And tomorrow, won't you be busy?

Yoongi- Don't worry about that. If you want we will go tomorrow. Ok?

YN- Ok. Thanks Oppa.

Yoongi- Stop saying thanks kid. We are siblings right?

"Siblings? I accepted her as my sister? When?
Who cares. Yes I did accepted her. She is my sister. My little doll." Yoongi thought.

He looked at YN who gave him a smile which he returned back with a small smile.

YN- Oppa, let's go to the kitchen.

Yoongi- Why?

YN- Today, I want to make food for all of us.

Yoongi- You know how to cook?

YN- Yup. Not many dishes. But I am sure. You know.

Yoongi- I do.

YN- Great. Than you will help me. Let's go.